Happiness

A/N: Hoseok can appear and disappear in the eyes of the public, meaning, he can choose to appear or not - when he picks her up from school, he chose to show himself but mostly, other than that, he chose to be like a ghost that only appear for the one that created him.

----

"HURRY! YAAAHH!!"

"Yes! Coming!" She shouted from her room. Seconds later, she came out with  a denim(?) jacket, underneath is a white shirt, blue ripped jeans and bootch, she also had a black cap on and her hair is down, paired with a black purse.

"Now, Im ready."

We went to the amusement park without touching. It was seriously gonna get hard not to touch each other since its too crowded. Ahhh. I shouldve picked the park.

We went to the anchor's away first, its like a boat from side to side then higher to higher. I thank God that the only seat available were face to back - meaning she's sitting infront of me but she's facing the other direction - which means, she cant touch me.

The ride started moving as she turned pale from my view. "H-hoseok." She cries and looks back at me, "I- I dont want to- aaahhh!!!" She shrieked in horror as the boat went down then side to side. "PUT ME DOWN! STOP!! I DONT WANT TO CONTINUE ANYMORE! AAHH!!"

I muffled my laughters as I watch her but when I noticed how high this ride is..."AAAAAAHHHH!!!!!" I shouted and my chest pounded heavily. "AAAAHHHH!!!" I continued, I closed my eyes heard everyone shouting with me. Thank God I wasnt the only one. "AAAH!"

"We are not gonna ride any rides again." I said with finality etched in my voice. She supressed a giggle, "Come on, its not that scary...even though you were more scared than I am...besides there are rides which are not scary."

My eyebrow raised, "Like?" Dismissing the fact she said I was more scared than she was. No way! Thats impossible, yknow. Im a man. Im Jhope. Your hope. Your angel.

"Bouncy cars?"

"Are you a kid?"

"Oh please! Swan?"

"Thats too hard to maneuver."

"Horse?"

"No." I frowned as she send me a teasing smile.

"Hmmm merry go round?" A thought flashed to me. That was the place my mother abandoned me when I was seven years old, on the world of Omelas. "We can try.." I said with doubt, not dismissing the fact that maybe my trauma is gone because Im in another world.

"Then lets go!" She tried to snatched my wrist but I step aside and smiled, "Too slow. You lead." I said with seriousness. I honestly do not appreciate the fact I cant touch her hands right now. Argh.

We rode the merry go around and bouncy cars - I dont know how she managed to convince me, the fast swing - she was freaking out as much as I am, and we tried booths. It was now getting late, and she suggested our last destination - The Ferris Wheel.

I was kind of uncomfortable since I know what things couples do when at the Ferris Wheel. "You know there will be a Firework display, so its perfect to ride for tonight!" She excitedly looks at me as I shrugged. "Im gonna get us some cotton candy, wait here," I smiled at her as she smiled back.

I went to the cotton candy store and bought drinks as well, maybe some corndog as well...and yeah, since that girl has a dragon on her stomach, I also bought dried mangoes that she has been craving for, for days.

I returned with a handful, only to see a crowd around her bench. I got nervous, what's happening? I ask myself as I heard shouts from a girl. Definitely not her.

"Ha! I knew it! You have a sugar daddy with you thats why you always get your filthy hands on something you dont deserve!" My face darkened as I squish myself in the crowd, I was still 'three people away' from her when I saw her there, she was calmly sitting on the bench, eyes closed, yet with a cool composure.

She looks so intense but confident. Strong and tough as the way we can see her. She had the situation under control. I smiled a bit, thats my girl.

"HA! YOURE PATHETIC! SLUT! GO HOME! Youre filthy!" The girl standing furiously shouted at her. I frowned. She isnt filthy. You are.

I was about to step in when the girl added something, "AND YOUR SUGAR DADDY LOOKS SO HORRIFYING! LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING GIRL! LIKE EEW! I bet that guy has no brains to stay with someone like you! Youre both pathetic!"

I was about to rush in when I saw the girl's head harshly faces upward by a slap. A very hard slap. My girl was fast. Very. She was able to stood up and run fast to her direction to slap that girl.

"Dont even say anything more about my so called sugar daddy or I swear I will not hesitate to end your life right now, you bitchy whore." She dragged the girl's hair and she pulled it, the girl wasnt able to fight back as my girl held her away with her feet.

"Hoseok is not my sugar daddy-"

"So his name is Hoseok?"

I saw my girl smirk. "It is. And he's my bestfriend. And Im damn proud I have him." With that she turns her back to the girl and matched towards the Ferris wheel booth. I walk beside her, with a teasing grin. "Im so proud." I said.

"If you werent watching, I shouldnt have done that." She glanced away.

"So you want to impress me when Im watching?" I teased. Her ears went red.

"No I-I just thought you'll feel pathetic." 

"You stutter when you lie," I point out. She glared at me and I handed her her food. She smiled at how many food I bought, as I playfully rolled my eyes. Thought so. Food is her weakness.

But I was about to move away an inch when the same girl ran towards us, and pushed my girl to me, which caused us to fall. "Ha! You deserve that bitch!" I felt some kind of electricity and I was stunned as I felt her heat up like she had a fever.

I felt myself lighten as she painted ontop of me, i pushed her off in panic before my last energy was sipped out and everything went black.

~<♡>~