A Mochi's love (is taken for granted)

This was the beginning. They finally were chosen. Seven boys that would form the group named BTS.

Kim Namjoon
Min Yoongi
Kim Seokjin
Jung Hoseok
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook

These seven boys would end up working for Bighit company and giving K-pop a new meaning...

Jimin's POV

Even though I almost didn't make it in  the group, I ended up being chosen. I was so happy.

Taehyung had been together with me through all of this stress. Tae hates seeing me hurt, he'll do anything in his power to make it better, to make it bearable.
He is the best friend a human could hope for. But there is something that he can't help me with and that is the pain present in my heart. He can't make it bearable because I see that person every fucking day.

For fucks sake, we live together!

I don't know what to do...when I told Tae, he was extatic, he was so happy for me. His eyes had gotten big and sparkly and his boxy smile didn't leave his face 24/7 for a week. He thought that I should confess, that I shouldn't worry because it was clear that my love was returned. But I wasn't so sure about that...

Jungkook's POV

" Jiminnie, come-on don't be such a spoilsport. Just confess to him already, the sexual tension between you two is killing me" Taehyung whined to Jimin.
You could see that a frown was forming on Jimin's cute face.

His lips turned into a pout while his cheeks heated up notably. It was such a cute sight to behold, him in my big shirt looking like a whole snack.

Suddenly, I unconsciously tightened my fists when my brain deciphered the meaning of the words that had come out of Taehyung-ah's mouth.

Confess? Jimin? To whom?

Jimin's POV

I suddenly felt a cold chill run down my back. I turned around quickly only to be faced by a seemingly irritated maknae. I have noticed that he seemed to get mad really fast these past weeks. I don't know why or maybe I did, but I felt uncomfortable when I saw him looking at me like that...he looked at me like he could eat me up, mess me up, but not in the good way.

He looked like he wanted to kill me.

...

There's something that I haven't told Taehyung. I haven't told him because it hurts too much...and I know that he'll make the situation worse trying to help me.

                     =Flashback=

I was tired. Tired, tired, tired.

In the bathroom, while washing my hands I observed myself.
Small button nose, plump pink lips, plump cheeks, round mono lid eyes, sharp jawline...

Scars, sunken in cheeks, colorless lips, blue bags under my eyes...

I looked terrible.

Maybe that's the reason why Jungkook was avoiding me. Maybe that's just it...

Suddenly my thought process  was cut short when someone stormed inside the bathroom. I looked up, startled when I realized that it was Kookie. He seemed to be in a hurry, but paused when he saw me. Tsk-ed and stepped around me before grabbing his shaving equipment from the drawer next to my head. I couldn't stand this.

" Jungkook, why are you acting like this?" I asked him with a trembling voice. He halted his actions and seemed to think about answering me. He didn't, he just turned around and headed for the door.