The love of a friend is something you should cherish

!!! Warning: Sope is strong in this chapter!!!

Jhope's POV

Namjoon, Yoongi-hyung and I were reviewing the rap that I had written, we were discussing if it wasn't too uncensored for audiences. I looked up out of the window above Namjoon's head, their shattering becoming background noice when I zoned out, the air was grey...

Like something evil was brewing...

Suddenly there was a knock on the door that made my attention snap to it. Who could it be?

The boys hadn't heard it apparently because they didn't cease their talking, so I stood up and went towards the door to open it, only to be faced with a distraught looking Jin-hyung.

I unconsciously held my breath when I saw him. He had tear streaks running down the sides of his cheeks.

His hair was a mess and his lips and eyes were swollen. It was clear that he had been crying, but why would Hyung cry? He never cried in front of us, not even in front of Namjoon.

" Hyung, what's the matter?" I asked, but it felt as if my voice came from another place. I felt my skin getting tight and uncomfortable. What could have made my Hyung cry?

" Hobi, ... And Yoongi-ah, can you please leave me and Namjoon alone for a moment. I have something to talk about with him." He sniffled out, while looking down, he looked so small and fragile, it hurt me seeing him like that. Even more so when I knew that he was the one who always kept his head held high in difficult times.

At the mention of his name Yoongi-hyung tilted his head towards us. He frowned at first but froze when he saw a crying Hyung by my side.

Before he could really say anything concerning the situation, Namjoon stood up and pushed me out of the way to get to Jin-hyung.

" Jinnie, sweetie why are you crying? What happened? You can tell me?" He whispered in Jin-hyung's hair. I blushed at his words, it was clear that I wasn't supposed to hear them as they were meant for Hyung only.

Before I could make the situation more awkward and ruin the moment by saying something unrelated and weird, Yoongi-hyung grabbed my arm and squeezed it lightly.

I looked down at him, questions burning at the tip of my tongue, but he just shook his head at me and motioned towards the door.

Oooh. Yeah we should probably leave, I thought as my feet and Yoongi's hand lead me out of the room, the atmosphere had changed drastically between those two that were still inside.

" It's about Minnie and Kookie, Joonie I don't know what to do?" That's the last thing that I heard before the door was closed behind my back.

Yoongi was still dragging me around till we entered a bedroom.

On closer look it was his room. All black and white, totally the opposite of my and Jiminnie's room, those thoughts flashed through my mind in the background while I could only wonder:

What was going on? Talking about Jiminnie? What did Jin-hyung mean with that?

Did something happen?

" Haven't you felt the tension between that bunny boy and Jimin, Hoseok?" I heard a low voice asking me.

Oh yeah. Yoongi-hyung was still there. And apparently I had said all of that out loud.

He had somehow managed to gravitate behind me and was leaning rigidly against his bedroom door. He looked exhausted, like he was this close on snapping at just about anyone.