An Alien's love is something out of this World

Taehyung's POV

Jimin, Jiminnie, Mochi, sweet cheeks and what not.
He's my best friend, my brother from another mother. He's the one that I'll protect with my life if it comes to it. He's my baby-hyung.

But while he's all of those things, he isn't subtle. Like at all.

I can pin point the moment that he fell in love and even pin point the moment he realized it himself.
The thing is, when he falls in love he'll get happier, cuter and even sexier. He'll exude an aura of want and sin.

I have seen it happen many times before. In highschool he fell in love with this dumb dude. He was broad-shouldered, had big eyes and an overbite.( You can clearly see that he has a type🙄) But when he fell in love and confessed to the dude, that dude rejected him only to get super possessive over Chim when someone else hit on him. It all escalated so much that I ended up hitting him in the face. With a chair.
What can I say, that guy was frustrating anyway.

But now he fell in love with Kookie. With our bunny. The cute and not-so-innoccent maknae. No matter what Jimin said he clearly hadn't seen Jungkook getting off on porn. How I knew? I had entered his room without knocking once. Never again.

But his pervertedness aside, he was a really honest and sweet guy. But he was also possessive and got easily jealous. I had joked with Jimin that if he and Jungkook actually got together we wouldn't be able to see or hug him.
While I had been joking back then, I don't think that it was a lie. Sure as hell not when I can see how upset Jungkook gets when anyone touches the mochi. It has gotten scarier over the years because he ain't the small fifteen year old maknae anymore. Now he's so jacked that he could knock me out cold with one punch. Scary.

But where was I, oh yeah Jimin's transformation.
When he's in love and actually realizes it, he changes...he transforms.

A glow appears around him and everything that he does it seems like he's teasing someone. Like he can't even breath in a guy's way or their pants get tight. I had to protect my friend from many men, that couldn't withstand his charming 'in love' persona and that ended up getting caught in his trap.

But I also had a secret...

A secret that may break my best friends heart...

Tbc...