Characters

Shin Y/n- The daughter of a famous mafia leader. Beautiful and sweet. Childhood best friends with Jimin. Is now in a Business University, second year and is 2 years younger than  Jimin . Hides her profile of being the daughter of a mafia . Popular and smart. 170cm tall but later she would become 172. 19 years old. Helps her father in his business but despises the whole mafia system.

Park Jimin- Childhood best friends with Y/n . Is overprotective about her. Confused about his feelings for Y/n. Has already dated two. Son of another mafia leader who is best friends with Y/n's dad.Is in the third and last year of Business university.

Jeon Jeongguk- Is the son of a mafia leader. Lives in Busan currently. Sweet and handsome. Is friends with taehyung .

Jung Jewel - Y/n's best friend. Likes to tease her because of Jimin. The only person who knows her true identity. Is rich as well.

Kim Taehyung- Partner in crime of Jimin. Best friends with Jimin and Jeongguk. Always wishes for the best for his friends.

Park Chaeyoung- Friend of Y/n. Is rich. Doesn't know Y/n's secret

Rest of the characters you will know with time, cuz A/n is lazy to remember all those names n write it down now.