Announce our decision

Y/n P.O.V:

We both reached the garden and I don't know why but there was sudden rush of adrenaline in my body , making me have weird feelings. Jimin came closer to me and came a little closer to my ear and said,"Are you happy for the marriage". He came so close just to say this!! I thought something else was in his mind.
"Umm, I don't know Jimin ,we never had this type of relation, and now that the topic came forward, it's actually a little awkward....", I replied.
He just a gave a 'mm' in response and came closer to me and brought his hand on my bare back. Aahhhh!!! R. I. P ovaries. Just a small act from him and I'm already dying internally.
"So you are saying that you don't see me as a man yet, Right?",he said raising an eyebrow.
I gulped and started to think what did I do to deserve all of this. Like the situation is perfect but the time is not.
As all these stupid thoughts was coming to my brain, Jimin leaned closer and closer. K K, he's about to kiss me now, and this is my first ever kiss. Actually no, Jewel accidentally kissed me once but it was just a peck, so technically this is my first kiss, Aaahh!! As I was lost in my own pool of thoughts ,a pair of soft lips landed on mine. My brain couldn't function properly anymore. Park Jimin is kissing me and I'm not responding cuz I can't handle so much in one day. But if I don't kiss him now , he will pull away and think I'm not interested but if I kiss now ,he would think that I was desperate for the kiss.
Jimin was slowly pulling away, cuz me being dumb as always, is not responding. I immediately started to kiss him back . The kiss was sweet yet passionate, and our lips moved perfectly in sinc with each other. We slowly pulled away and I realized I kissed him.
I swear my face was now like a red tomato 🍅 and I couldn't face Jimin so my head automatically hung down , looking now, at my heels , which suddenly became so interesting. Jimin slowly kept his fingers on my chin and raised it, making me look directly into his eyes. His eyes were so beautiful that I could just stare at them for hours ....no days , like this but at this moment I am really not willing to look into his eyes. His face is lit due to moonlight, and he doesn't look less than a prince. Jimin leaned forward and said near my ears," I enjoyed it. Would you mind if I was you to be my girlfriend?", his voice huskier than usual. I was now a blushing mess, and in response I just gave a nod.

He smiled and started observing my face. Note that his hands are even now on my back, and now he is forming circles on my back with his fingers , sending shivers down my spine , and goosebumps all over my body.
He noticed my goosebumps and asked me with a worried expression, " Are you feeling cold?? Then let's go inside and announce about our decision." His worried look was now replaced by a smirk. Wow, this boy's duality is out of this world.
And like this our beautiful relationship started . Yeah,we both are... I mean, Jimin is beautiful you know and I'm a pota... No imma be true about myself, I'm a fucking bitter gourd..

Yeah, it was a short ch, cuz I really didn't know what to write for those romantic moods , sooo.... Sorry. I know , even I'm hating this change *scrunching my nose*

I'm so happy that our boys won the top social artist Bbmas 2018, n also there fake love performance was so beautiful

I'm so happy that our boys won the top social artist Bbmas 2018, n also there fake love performance was so beautiful... * Crying*

 * Crying*