Let it all out

Few months later:
( Cuz a/n z lazy to write what all happened to them but ,hey! she didn't lose her virginity, k)

At University~

My lectures had ended right now and I'm heading to Jimin's car, who drops me always.I didn't see him in the car , so I decided to search for him because , he might be roaming in the college with his friends , bunking the lectures.

I  searched the whole university , but no signs of Jimin. I'm sure that the university has been deserted by now.Even the rooftops have been double checked, and there is only one building left to search, and that building is for arts students. Why would Jimin even go there at the first place. I started searching for him in that building as well. As I neared to a dark corner, I heard some kind of unusual sounds*cough* moans*cough*. And I wouldn't be surprised as well cuz this corridor has been nicknamed as the 'LOVER'S CORNER' . I thought of not disturbing and ruining their mood, but something inside me asked me take a peek. And the next thing I saw was something I dreaded all these months.

There was Jimin eating the hell out of a girl. I was furious and ready to kill both of them. When taking a closer look, I noticed that it was Somin aka the college's Slut. I knew she had an eye on Jimin but I trusted him.UUUUAAAAAAH!! I run away from there because its the best decision or else I would end up in jail. I reach the gate and see Jimin's car parked .I walk up to the car and started kicking the tyre and slammed my bag on it and hit it multiple times to take out my anger. All this time , I was angry but now I'm feeling sad and empty. My vision become blurry and cheeks started getting wet. I immediately took a taxi and went back home.

Upon entering my house, I saw a concerned look at a maid, who was in the living room cleaning something, staring at me. She was about to ask something but instead of listening to it, I chose to run into my room and locked it.Immediately , loud sobs of mine were filled in my bedroom.I reached for my mobile in my bag and unlocked it to dial a number.

***********

My face faced onto the pillow as I was lying on my stomach , crying the heck out , for a boy who didn't care for my feelings.

"Hey, even though I asked to let it all out , your emotions going inside , I didn't mean to cry non-stop for three hours", Jewel said.

When I told about what happened, she literally came in a lightning s peed with all those junk foods in her hand.I'm feeling sorry for her as well, because for past two hours , I'm just being a brat who is throwing and breaking things, and yelling and crying, as if I was bankrupt, whereas I'm just love-rupt. She is consoling me and saying all those thoughts like he has lost someone who loves him dearly and etc. but don't you think, if he has lost it then why am I sad??? Because I fucking lost someone to love. I already ate three buckets of ice cream and I feeling like I want to throw up, and now I probably understood why all those girls whose hearts are broken eat ice cream for relieving their stress. There's something in it, its chillness and all. See , now I'm fucking giving lectures on why ice cream should be eaten during break ups. AM good for nothing. When I first wanted to throw up and felt all kinds of nausea feeling because of my crying , I thought I was pregnant with Jimin's child and all sorts of bad scenes in k-dramas and fanfics started coming into my mind , but then I remembered I was a VIRGIN.I know am stupid....I'm so useless. Maybe because of this, Jimin left me.. TT

" OK, lets just call him and get this clear", Jewel said.

"NOOO!!", I immediately screamed at the top of my voice. Just hearing his name makes me cringe and my blood boils up, how am I gonna talk to him then.

"Its K, I'm gonna talk to him, you don't have to worry.Just dial his number and give it to me", Jewel said surprisingly in a calm tone. I did as per Jewel told me and handed my mobile to her and she kept it on speaker. The phone was ringing and he attended it.

Jimin: Y/n ,I was waiting- Jewel cut him and said," You motherf***ing ba****d, how could you even think about breaking my sweetheart's heart. You are such a do****bag and a playboy. You are an ignorant piece of filth , you know that..." WOW am amazed by her choosing of words.

Jimin: What are you saying about Jewel 

Jewel: Am talking about you treating my best friend like a toy. She loved you and this is what you give to her cheater. And that also cheating on her for that slut Somin. We know everything about you , YOU TRASH AND WASTE OF TIME, ENERGY AND SPACE" , Jewel yelled the last part.Jimin paused for a minute and I think he was taking a sec to understand everything about whats happening.

Jimin: Now I understood about what you are talking and.....

CLIFFHANGER.. hehe~ I know this fanfic contains Jungkook as well but he would come slowly and steadily. K , chingus , plz vote for my story. saranghae~