Wear a mask

No one's P.O.V:

Everyone's at shock in the college. The perfect girl , who presented decently, came to college, in a new avatar. But people could only see the mess outside her, but not inside. She was a mess outside and inside.

You couldn't meet eyes with anyone, and your stature was not anymore a proud one as well.

You were walking towards your locker, keeping your head down.

As you were taking your books out, your eyes wandered, looking around the corner your heart skipped a beat. There you saw your love with someone else. Your heart shattered at the sight in front of you, but you didn't let your tears escape your eyes.

You just wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. But then again, you felt angry at yourself for being such a coward.

You saw Somin waving at you , and pulling him with herself towards you.

You were beyond angry. The emotions going through you were indescribable. She had the audacity to come to you after snatching away someone precious from you.

The students in the hallways started whispering about you , Somin and Jimin.

You were not at all going to listen to her blabbering and bragging , and also didn't want to punch her and almost kill her and get suspended from college.

Therefore , you did go to their direction and you did see the silly smirk on the slut's face but you decided to ignore even their existence, and went past them, leaving Somin screaming your name to get your attention and her boyfriend dumbfounded.

You went into your lecture room and sat quietly in a corner waiting for your best friend.

Jimin P.O.V:

I saw her  in a state that I couldn't even imagine. And it hurts more when I realize that this is  caused because of me. But I can't help it. 

I can't help it but to break up with her. I can't help but to ignore her. I can't help but break her heart. I can't help but keep these emotions lurking inside me aside.

I can't help but wear a mask and come to see you.

But I still want you.....

Y/n P.O.V:

The whole lecture is over and not a sign of Jewel anywhere.

Might be absent today. I should have skipped college as well for today. I regret every decisions I make later on in my life. Uuuhhh!!

I think I should skip lectures as well . This is my first time and I am not at all in the mood of studying and listening to those boring lectures given by our age old professors .

As I started to execute my plan of skipping the classes, I started to go deeper into the college building , where it is lonely , and no one would find me there.

I reached a corridor and I could hear some faint murmers. I started getting panicked and all sorts of scary ghost images I had ever seen in my lifetime started overflowing in my mind.

Gaining up all my courage , I took a quick peek onto the owners of these sounds and, literally my heart beat's pace now became slower when I saw they were two humans, and women to be exact. Upon glancing again , I recognized both the faces.

I quickly ran out of the building in the hope that they wouldn't see me , but my mind were filled with thoughts.

**************

I was sitting in the cafeteria ,waiting for none to be exact but hoping that someone would come and give me a company, because I am really bored of being alone since morning.

Suddenly I saw someone come to my table , pull out a chair and get seated in front of me , in less than a blink of eye. And there , it was Jewel.

"Where were you? I searched you in the whole campus I think so!!", she said in one breath and started gasping for air as she was running around, I suppose.

I leaned back to my chair and raised one eyebrow and asked," I should be asking you the same question."

"Oh sorry for that! I was just a little busy you know", she exclaimed.

Welcome back to another episode of author's bullshit:

And for today's question:-

Q) Which song of love yourself tear album do you love?

Opinion of a/n: I really love all the songs and all the songs give me different feels, but I                                         really love airplane pt2 n untold truth. And singularity left me awestruck n                                   fake love gave me so many theories that I felt like crying n anpanman hyped                                me up!Waiting for your anpanman~ (still waiting)

 And singularity left me awestruck n                                   fake love gave me so many theories that I felt like crying n anpanman hyped                                me up!Waiting for your anpanman~ (still waiting)