Kitty Noir

Ladybug was standing on the Eiffel tower, staring out at the city. Ladybug loved her home and loved protecting it. Cat Noir was standing next to her.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" she asked.

"Yes, yes you are," he said.

"Not me, the city," she said.

"It is too, just not as pretty as you," he said.

Ladybug was about to reply when suddenly they heard screams. A young boy seemed to be akumatized, and was using his a spade to turn adults into little children. He was about to start blasting adults again when ladybug hit the beam away with her yo-yo.

"Whoever you are, stop this! You can't turn adults into kids!" she shouted.

"Yes I can, I am the infanteer, and I'm going to turn everyone into little kids so that they'll play with me, including you, then I'll take your miraculouses!" he said with a grin.

"I doubt that, but I think you need a time-out." Cat Noir said.

"We'll see who will need the timeout when you are a little toddler!" he said and tried to hit Cat Noir. Cat Noir successfully dodged them all.

"Missed me!" he teased.

Infanteer screamed in frustration and tried again, but kept missing.

"Bugaboo, I think we need a plan," he said.

"Right, LUCKY CHARM!" she called out.

Her lucky charm gave her a sand bucket toy.

"A sand bucket? What am I supposed to do with this?" she muttered. She looked around and got a plan.

"Cat Noir, I need you to distract him. Do you think you can do that?" she asked.

"All you needed to do was ask, M'Lady," he said.

"Hey, kiddo! Think you can hit me?" he teased.

Infanteer tried to keep hitting him. Meanwhile, ladybug tied her yo-yo to the bucket, then flung it at infanteer's hand, right as Cat Noir was hit with a blast and was turned into a little kid. The spade was flung out of his and then ladybug caught it in the bug, then she hurled the bucket towards herself and caught it. She broke the spade and undid her yo-yo from the bucket.

"No more evil doing for you little akuma. Time to de-evilize."

She caught the akuma and purified it.

"Bye-bye, little butterfly,"

She looked down for the bucket to fix the damage that had been done... and it wasn't there. She looked all around her. Where did the bucket go? This was a problem. She only had a couple minutes left as well. And then there was the biggest problem of all. Standing in front of her were these big, innocent eyes.

Cat Noir was standing in front of Ladybug, staring at her.

"Ladybug, Ladybug! We did it! We stopped the akuma!" he said.

For a moment, Ladybug panicked. What was she supposed to do with Cat Noir?

"Alright Cat Noir-"

"Call me Cat. Cat Noir sounds too grown-up" He said.

"Alright, Cat, we need to get out of here or else my identity will be revealed. And we all know how important that secret is,"

Cat's eyes grew wide with understanding, then he nodded.

"Okay, let's go," Ladybug said and started running, only to realize that cat wasn't next to her. She turned around and saw he was running as fast as he could, but he couldn't keep up with her. Ladybug quickly ran back, picked him up and held him to her right left hip. She then continued to run and made her way to the Bourgeois hotel. She quickly ran up to the reception.