Nicola's Story

It was a nice spring day and Nicola had a week of vacation. She decided to go for a walk through a forest path near her house. She was walking for quite some time when she stopped in front of a big tree. Little did she know that someone was in the branches of that same tree waiting and watching her.

Nicola fell asleep. After a good ten or fifteen minutes the mysterious man in the tree branches made his way down to her level. He stood up straight towering over her. He smiled evily at her and said in a loud voice (enough to wake her out of a beautiful dream).

"stand and deliver!"

Nicola almost jumped from shock when she saw the man she was dreaming about right in front of her.

"Adam! Why are you..."

He interrupted her with his lips. He kissed her passionately while holding her against the tree. Every time she squirmed and wiggled the harder he got.

They got up off the dirt path and Adam turned her around so she was facing the tree. He held her there with his body and started kissing her neck.

Nicola knew what he wanted from her so she turned to face him and pulled him closer to her. They kissed more with their tongues while trying to take each other's clothes off. After they were stripped he picked her up so she can wrap her legs around his waist. Moans and screams of passion sounded through the forest as they had wild sex.

About two hours later they were still doing it when in the distance they heard a group of hikers coming their way. They quickly gathered their clothes and ran for it trying not to get caught.