Brenda's Story

Adam was laying on the bed with his wrists tied to the posts and legs strapped down with leather bondage ropes. He thought "I have no idea what I got myself into." his thoughts were interrupted by a whip crack sound. He opened his eyes to see lady Brenda, the dominatrix he hired. She was dressed in tight leather shorts and halter top and knee high boots. He couldn't stop his eyes from focusing on her breasts which were squeezed in the top and looked they were going to pop out.

"Adam! Stop licking those lips!"

*whip crack* (she never really whipped him she just liked to see him jump with fear and nerves)

"y-yes lady Brenda. Sorry"

She smiled at him and bent over getting close to his face her boobs about an inch away.

"now if you're a good boy you can get a treat"

She caresses the side of his cheek slowly making him shiver in anticipation. He gulps for breath watching her get on top of him. She straddles him and massages his bare chest. Not even thirty seconds later she feels him getting hard and gets off of him. He whimpers from the sudden lack of contact.

"please lady Brenda, this cruel punishment for my body's natural reactions to your touch"

She thought about it then hopped back on and continued her performance. She kissed him on the lips and stuck her tongue in. Adam was now really turned on. He growled with pleasure as she nibbled his neck. He was so excited that he forgot his place and cried out.

"enough teasing! I can't take it. Fuck me Brenda!"

She pulled back to glare at him then she kissed him roughly biting his bottom lip. He tried to hold her but only rubbed his wrists raw by the ropes binding him. Brenda laughed and smiled down at him.

"ah ah... I'm not untying you yet."

She watched his facial expressions as she was riding him. He was thoroughly enjoying it. After a sweaty two hours of pure sexual submissions Adam was exhausted and Brenda finally untied him. She kissed him before she left and he fell asleep with a smile on his face.