Nicola's story (same first name as previous but different last name)

It was late when Nicola finished work. She knew all the tubes would be packed and she would most likely be squished against other sweaty bodies. Not something she looks forward to when finishing this late. However this day will prove to be a very pleasantly different experience.

As she hopped on a particularly crowded tube she inched her way through. Then she felt it. Hands touching her waist and bum. She told them to stop but the person doing it ignored her pleas. Instead they whispered in her ear, a low seductive tone "you know you can't resist me darlin." She could  recognize that voice anywhere. She closed her eyes hoping she wasn't dreaming.

"Oh Adam if that's really you I've been dreaming of this moment my whole life." She whispered back to him. He kissed the side of her neck and started rubbing against her. Nobody seemed to notice what they were doing but this situation excited Nicola.

Adam's hands wandered around her waist and eventually found their way under her dress. He discovered she had no knickers on which made him softly growl in her ear. "Naughty girl leaving herself open to me. And you're quite wet too." He licked his lips at the thought of her being so turned on by him. His fingers slide into her easily and she let out quiet moan trying not to draw attention to them.

After a bit Nicola noticed Adam's growing arousal. She reached behind her and started rubbing his crotch making him groan in pleasure. They saw some people getting off and started to inch towards the back of the car where some vacant seats were. Once there Adam sat pulling her down on his lap.  He took off his jacket and layed it over her so it would somewhat hide what was about to happen.

"Just lean back and enjoy the ride darlin." Adam said with a seductive voice. He wrapped his arms around her as she straddled him, her back against his chest. He felt her getting close to climax and had her turn to face him. They both looked into each other's eyes as they came together. They held on to each other catching their breath. "I will see you again darlin. Next time it could be my bed." He smiled after they both fixed themselves up.

Nicola got off the tube after saying goodbye. She still could smell his cologne and evidence of their public encounter. She will never forget this day as long as she lives.