Crystal's Story

The roundhouse was hopping with Ant fans waiting for the man himself to come out on stage. Crystal was front row center hoping she can at least catch his attention. When Adam started the first song he sure did notice her. Through the whole set he couldn't stop flirting with her. He kept smiling at her and licking his lips seductively. After the show Will jumped off stage to catch her before she left.

"miss! Come here a sec.... (she turns to him) Adam wants to see you."

Crystal was quite surprised and excited to meet Adam Ant. Will led her to Adam's dressing room and without warning Adam pulls her in. She tried to say something but he held her against the wall with his body pressed against her. His desire was quite clear in the rough way he kissed her. They kissed for a while their tongues fighting for entry.

Adam pulled away for a moment to take Crystal's dress off. He growled when he saw she had no underclothes on making it much easier for him to have his way with her. She blushed and shivered from the exposure. He went back to kissing her then sucking on her neck making her gasp.

"oh Adam... I've been dreaming of this for so long..."

She wraps her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. He carried her to the arm chair and made her sit on his lap. She straddled him while they continued French kissing. Adam undid his leather pants freeing his now very erect cock. Crystal reached down to stroke it as she bit his bottom lip playfully.

As soon as he entered her she moaned into his neck. They went at it for quite some time til she heard a knock at the door. They got dressed and exchanged numbers.

"I hope we can do this again darlin" he gave her one last kiss before letting her out.