Mel's Story

Mel was volunteering at a book store for the summer. One day she was stocking some new books when Adam walked in. She couldn't help staring at him as he looked through the collection of books on a small table. He looked up smiling and she blushed.

He took a book off the stack and walked up to the counter to pay.

"hello there gorgeous, what are your plans after work?"

She was surprised by his question.

"I'm actually free in an hour."

He smiled and payed for the book. He got to the door and turned around winking at her. "I'll come by to take you to dinner. See you in an hour darlin. By the way, what do they call you?"

She smiled "my name's Mel."

After work Adam was there just like he said. They went to dinner then he had something else in mind.

"how would you like to come back to my flat?"

Mel gasped at his question. "sure I would love to. But it's getting a bit late so I may not stay for long, unless....."

Almost instinctively Adam interrupted her with a kiss. "if you stay the night I'll make it worth your while."

She agreed and went with him. When they got to his place he started kissing her again. She never dreamed this could happen to her. She held on to him and felt how turned on he was. He reached a hand down between her legs feeling her already wet panties. He lightly rubbed the sensitive spot enjoying her reactions.

"Adam I want you"

Mel jumped up a bit and wrapped her legs around him making him back up. He leaned her against the wall and started kissing her neck. She let out a soft moan and pulled on his shirt.

They took a break to remove unwanted clothing then Adam led Mel into his bedroom. He layed her on his bed and crawled on top of her smiling. They made love all night and slept in each other's arms.