T H I R T Y T H R E E

3 months pass by quick and soon I'm standing in an airport with Liam. We just landed in Canada a couple minutes ago and Shawn is on his way to pick us up. Shawn insisted we stay with him, but Liam said that he didn't want to bother Shawn. So we are going to a hotel close to the studio and close to Shawn's place.

Hours pass by and we are bored out of our minds. Since we just arrived, we have to start unpacking because we are staying here for about a month. It took us a while to get a working Visa to come, but so far it's worth it. Canada is beautiful and I'm so excited to spend a month here.

Updates with everyone:
Jack and Jack: we no longer work together, but are still friends. Every now and then they ask me for advice so I help them

Hayes: we are the best of friends and he said he might be coming to Canada while I'm here but he hasn't promised anything. He has been doing some acting roles and I'm proud of him

Magcon: we are all still friends and talk every now and then. Except for Cameron

Cameron: he tried to apologize but it isn't sincere so I dropped him

My OG squad: we have been hanging out and I love them all. Sara is now also in the music industry and has been working alone for now. Brooke and Angie are in the photography business. Brooke is more into nature and Angie is more into animals. The boys have been playing Lacrosse for now and are getting really good at it. Liam plays too, but he also plays baseball and hockey.

Speaking of careers, Shawn has been helping me with writing some songs and I'm happy about that. He will be touring soon and wants me to join him. We have a song together, but it isn't released yet. It's called I Know What You Did Last Summer (I know it's Camila on the song, but it's for the sakes of the book). I accepted and we are going to tour in North America, Canada, and Europe.