T H I R T Y F I V E

Over the course of the month that we were in Canada, Shawn and I released our song, we planned the tour dates, we will be performing nearly 15 sold out shows, and my friends visited me twice. The 15 sold out shows are only in Europe. Almost every other show in Canada and North America are sold out too. We created merch and it will be sold at the shows. I invited my friends to come with us on tour, but they each have something to work on or do. On the bright side, they will be visiting for some stops and taking pictures.

*time skip to first tour date*

Tomorrow Shawn and I will be doing the first show to his tour. The first show is in New York. Currently it's 10:33pm and I can't sleep. I can also hear fans outside the tour bus. Yes, we got a tour bus. We are parked outside the venue and there are some fans outside already. Some chant my name, some chant Shawn's name. Some sing my songs, some sing Shawn's songs. I feel bad too. So I put on a black hoodie with a rose in the corner, slip on a pair of Vans and go towards the door. I open it and walk outside. Soon fans start to cry, scream, or just stand in shock. I wave at them and they wave back.

"Hey everyone! How are you guys?" I ask. "Omg HI!" "ELLA CAN WE TAKE A PICTURE?" "I'm good. How are you?" "where is Shawn?" These are some of the responses I get. "Well I'm doing good, thanks for asking! And hi, yes we can take a picture together. Also Shawn is currently sleeping so let's be quiet so he doesn't wake up" I reply, making sure to answer all questions.

Considering that there were only about 15 people, I was able to take a picture with all of them. I also signed some stuff and talked with them. They were so nice and I was happy that I decided to come out and great them. Out of the 15, 12 of them were VIP. I felt bad for the other 3 that weren't VIP so I got them VIP passes. I know that I shouldn't show special attention to fans, but I wanted to. I know Shawn would have done the same.

*skip to actual concert*

It was finally time. The first show on tour and my first live performance. I was so hyped yet so nervous. Since I was the first to perform, that made me more nervous. But I was able to get through it. I performed, they loved it, and then Shawn performed. We then came back in the end and performed I Know What You Did Last Summer. Over all, the experience was fun. VIP backstage would be joining us soon, so Shawn and I headed towards the green room.

Once there, fans were allowed in and we hung out with them. VIP backstage was semi-expensive, but many fans got it. The whole time, we sang songs, talked, took pictures and videos, and then they had to leave.

I know for sure that the rest of this tour will be amazing!