T H I R T Y

It's been nearly a month since the last time I worked with the Jacks, and Shawn. Their songs are doing great, and I'm proud of them. Daniel Skye also came out with a song and it's been doing well. Needless to say, I'm proud of all of them. Today, our friend group - Sara, Brooke, Angie, Conner, Caleb, Daniel, Liam and I - is hanging out. Hayes will be flying in later today. The Jacks will be coming in about 2 months and I will be flying over to Canada in about 5 months to work with Shawn again.

Since I enjoy matching with Liam, we were looking for an outfit that the both of us could rock. So far we had an adidas outfit as an option, matching red flannels, and jeans and a white t-shirt. In the end, we stuck with the adidas outfit. I walked into the bathroom with my clothes and started getting ready while Liam got ready in the room. I'm not a big fan of makeup, so I only applied some highlight, mascara, and chapstick. As soon as I walked out of the room, I noticed that Liam was gone. I hate when he does this. Whenever I go to the bathroom and leave him alone, he goes and hides so he can scare me. After about two minutes, Liam comes behind me and showers me with kisses.

While we waited for it to be time to head to Sara's place, we played some video games, watched a movie, and had a mini make out session. I love Liam with all my heart, but I'm not ready to loose my V-card, so we never take it further than kissing. Sometimes there are hickeys, but that happens rarely. I love that Liam respects me. Every one needs a man, or girl, like that.

Since Liam and I like to get to places on time, we left our place at 3:15pm so we could get to Sara and Conners place by 3:30pm. On our way there, Liam and I sang to almost every song on the radio. I also took artsy pictures to post later.