VI

CHAPTER VI

**

It's Wednesday today. I still haven't gotten over the events of the past two days.

Something changed between Seth and I. To be honest, I couldn't tell if it was good or bad. The only thing I could tell, was that I didn't want it to end.

We are currently on our break time. But, as I look around me, no one seems to be taking a break. Every group is engrossed in their respective preparations for the role play on our next next subject...our 5th subject for the day.

If you think we're hard-working, task-oriented, or anything synonymous to that, we're not. The truth is, we're procrastinating - like we always do. Personally, I'm not proud of it..but we can comply so, who cares right?

Anyway, I'm currently working on our script. Yup, that's how lazy we are: last minute script-writing. Seth and I are on the same group, along with 6 other people.

We are seated on the floor. Notebooks and cellphones crowding on my lap.

"Okay, so far this is what we've got"
I said, before reading the script to my groupmates.

"Good good; but, can we add in some kind of poem? Just to spice things up"
A groupmate suggested

"Alright, what do you have in mind?"
Another groupmate asked

We all paused for a minute, before deciding to look it up in our phones.

"I'm gonna get food" Seth said before standing up.

I didn't mind him, I was too focused on our project. More like, I wanted to finish this project early. I was STARVING.

Seth came back with iced gems and sat beside me.

"Here's the final draft"
I showed the document on my phone to our groupmates.

"It looks good"
One of our groupmates said

"Alright, now all we need is that poem"
I said retrieving my phone.

"I found one, check if it's okay"
Another groupmate said as she handed me her phone

I had her phone on my left hand and my own phone on my right. I tried to fit the poem into the script..

"Grey"
Seth called me by my last name, his hand offering a white ice gem in front of my mouth.

I tried to dodge it but he followed. So, I let go of what I was holding and took the biscuit from his hand.

I gave him a short 'thanks' before heading back to what I was doing.

I didn't want to acknowledge the stares of our groupmates so I allowed the stanzas to engulf me.

After approving the poem, I returned every phone I didn't own and every notebook. Our groupmates all stood up leaving Seth and me on the floor.

My seat was near us; thus, my bag was at arm's length. I took my lunch out, thanked God for the meal, and ate.

"You're not eating?"
I asked, turning to face Seth

"Just did"
He was referring to the iced gem biscuit.

"Oh okay"

"Unlike you, I don't eat my lunch for breaks and my snacks for lunch"