Fannie headcannon 3

Finnick and Annie headcannon.

Me and Finnick everyday would walk down to the beach, rope in hand. Its been about a year now from his fathers abduction, and his mothers death. He talks very little and today none at all. Today's the reaping. He's 12 and I'm 10 I look at his face. It's as hard as a stone. "Finn.." I say and he drops the rope and looks at me. Then he begins to shout, "What Annie what!? Nothing you say will change things!" I look at him a tear in my eye. "There gonna make it so horrible if I get picked. There gonna make sure I die!" Tears are now streaming down my face and I look at him and he has a tear in his eye. "I don't care as much dying, as I care there's a possibility I might lose you." he whispers and begins to redo his netting. I wipe his tear away and kiss him on the cheek. I begin to catch some fish with my spear and Finnick finished his net then he comes over and throws it into the ocean and catches a whole net full of fish. We go to the bakery and we trade most of the fish for a small cake, some bread and butter. We go to his shop drop off his net and then I go to my house and change. Finnick changes also. I put the food in the fridge and grab something it's a token I made just for Finn. We walk hand in hand to the reaping. I wait behind a rope waiting for it to begin. My eyes are locked on Finn. They can't take him, he's the only one who understands me. I watch as the mayor starts talking about how things ended up here and why the games are held. Because of the rebellion. My eyes are locked onto Finn. And I'm hoping and praying his name won't be called. And it's not. Its a person he knows from school because I can tell he's hurt. His face pains. I'm so happy though it wasn't my Finn hes safe one more year. He comes over and gives me a hug and I hug him back. We go to my house and have a feast. While two other families shelters are shut.

(Hope you like it admin Annie :3)