Fannie headcannon 4

Finnick and Annie headcannon.

We walk each day as usual to the beach same routine everyday. Work on more nets, swim, catch fish, watch the sunset, trade some fish to get more things. It's Finns 14th birthday. I made him something special for it. I made him a token, something he can take into the games as his chances get more and more likely each year. Today I bought him a whole cake and I made him a very special token. Its rope bracelet and it has a picture of his parents on one side and me on the other. Tonight we decide to eat on the beach so I bring the cake, and my present with. I put on one of my prettiest dresses and do my hair in a nice casual way. I walk to our spot were we always meet and he says with a smile on his face "Well you look gorgeous." I giggle "Thanks Finnick" we start to eat dinner. He loves the amazing new fish I cooked for once. "Finn slow down you won't have room for dessert!" I giggle even more and show him the cake. "I'm just so happy Annie." he grabs ahold of my hand and smiles I give him a huge hug and kiss him on the cheek "Happy birthday Finnick." he quickly finishes dinner and I finish too. I then give him a piece of cake and a small square box which has his bracelet in it. He opens it and for once hes actually speechless. He falls into my arms, hugging me, sobbing. "Finn.. You ok?" he looks up at me"Annie its absolutely perfect." I smile. "I'm glad Finnick." I hug him and he hugs me and we just lay there for awhile. I'm just really glad he can forget that in just a couple days it will be his 3rd reaping, and my first. And that this year he won't be so lucky and I'll just be a mess.

(Hope you guys like it! -Annie)