Fannie headcannon 5

Finnick and Annie headcannon.

Today the 50th Hunger Games; just the night before I fell asleep with him on the beach while weaving nets, watching and listening to the waves crash on the shore. We now walk hand in hand to the square. Last night it just felt like we were the only people in the world, now my first reaping and Finnicks 3rd reaping. We get to the square, I'm nervous I just want to go back to last night and the nights before them. I turn around ready to run but there's a wall of people walking towards me. Finnick notices this and quickly comes to my rescue he grabs hold of my hand and walks me to where the sign in is. I then walk with Finnick to my spot, he then let's go of my hand and in it is left a heart necklace which is now my token. It has a pearl inside the heart. Finnick quickly puts it on me kisses my forehead and walks to his spot. The mayor comes out begins his speech about the terrible war. My eyes are locked onto Finnicks he gives me a weak smile and he points to his heart then to his token I had made him for his first games. I take my token and press it to my lips kissing it. The next thing I hear is "Finnick Odair." My heart drops. Finnicks face becomes hard as stone he climbs the steps to the justice building and after the mayor shows the one girl and one boy for district 4 tributes for the 50th hunger games, I run up to the justice building pushing my way through people till I find Finn. I collasp into his arms. He stands me up kisses my cheek and pushes me off. I now have to watch the only one who cares for me and the only person I care for fight to the death.

(Enjoy :3 Annie)