Investigating

Applejack POV

I was walking to school trying to elaborate what Rara told me yesterday a non human my girlfriend.... Ummmm she must look cute in a cat if what Rara said is true but still....she didn't have to keep a secret from everyone in our group...i thought but i didn't notice i bumped into someone i didn't fall but i made the other pears on loose their balance "ouch...." The voice said "I'm so sorry ah'll help ya pick up your things....I'm really sorry ah didn't mean to ah wasn't looking were ah was going.." I said picking all the books of the person i looked them in the face and saw a girl with blue and white hair "ummmm it's fine thanks...." She said taking the books "oh..what impolite of meh I'm Applejack but my friends call me AJ what's ya name?" I asked " I'm Blueberry Locks nice to meet you " one book took my interest and it was titled 'the non human creatures'  "are you interested on non human creatures?" She asked "y-yea kinda ah just have this one friend of mine that says that mah girlfriend is not human and it's a cat crazy right?" I said laughing a little "well not really they do exist cat humans or well known Nekos but they are rare to find they hide pretty much everywhere" she said she finished putting her things into her bag and looked at me "what's wrong?" I asked "oh nothing if she's your girlfriend you should know by now right?" She said i nodded "ya are right Berry" i said "do you know where Canterlot highschool is?" She asked i nodded "just follow meh ah go to that school" she nodded and we went to school i went over my friends and presented her "hey girls meet my new friend Blueberry Locks she's new here" i said they all smiled except Rarity she glared at Berry and i could feel Berry being scared "Berry this is my girlfriend Rarity Belle" i said Rarity hugged my arm and greeted Berry rather weirdly "so Berry let's put this in clear Jackie is mine only got it?" She said Berry nodded and looked at me shocked i took my hand away from Rarity's grip "could i talk you for a second Applejack?" Berry asked i nodded and we went not too far from the statue i could feel Rarity's cold look on my back "so who is this your friend that says your girlfriend is a cat?" She asked "why do ya need to know?" I asked "because she is right? I i just need to ask this your friend to tell me a few things nothing too personal but this could help humans find out a lot about this species" berry said exited i looked over Rarity and shocked my head "if this Nekos hide just to not be found by humans then why reveal their secrets? Wouldn't that put them in danger?" I asked she thought for a minute and nodded "you are right." She said "now about before sorry about Rarity she's really possessive she doesn't like other girls to get near meh" i said scratching my neck she smiled "she must have claimed you somehow and now she doesn't want anybody near her territory"

Flashback

"you are a great kisser Jackie" she said smirking she kissed my neck and left an hickey "that shows you belong to me Jackie and nobody else~"

End Flashback

"Oh...ah see well have a nice day at school " i said going back to the group "so had fun.?" Rarity asked folding her arms "no Kittie ah can only have fun with ya" i said kissing her she pulled away and looked at me "did you just call me Kittie?" She asked blushing i nodded and winked at her

Rarity POV

How did Jackie find out? I mean i would have told her eventually....let's be honest i would have never even tried telling her my hair was cut off by a total idiot i made love to Jackie while i was in heat i left scratches on her with my claws i claimed her as mine and now she knows about my nature? She will definitely breakup with me no doubt i faked a smile and kissed Jackie on her cheek before going to class

(A/N well ?how was it good bad great just ok or 20% cooler? And what the heck is wrong with Rarity and her pessimism? Tell meh what ya think in the comment bye!!)