You're playing with fire Coloratura

Rarity POV

I woke up with my tail and ears revealing i shrugged it and went and brush my teeth i made breakfast for me and Sweetie i didn't eat much because i was still thinking on what might have caused Applejack to hate me all of a sudden she clearly has replaced you that Countess Coloratura of hers ok who the heck are you and what are you talking about? Oh...me? I'm your nightmare to be exact I'm you only just more violent? I appear only when your sadness and fear grow high and apparently loosing your lover made me talk to you interesting... Just tell me what you meant when you said it's Rara's doing  oh right just i don't like that Coloratura girl she reminds me of a coloratura in my world she kinda changed the coloratura i know now is nice i wonder if nightmare coloratura took advantage of your coloratura to take her body.. No time to talk we need to go to school i dropped sweetie to school and headed to the school statue where i saw everyone except Applejack she must be with rara....again... Keep on thinking negative and you will definitely loose your Applejack  shut up "hello darlings" i said smiling "hello Rarity are you feeling better?" Twilight asked i nodded and smiled "so....Rarity do you plan on going to our bus..... trip this w-weekend?" Fluttershy said whispering "of course darling" i said smiling "well look at the bright side while we are on our bus trip Rara won't be there only the members of our band can go!!!!" pinkie said practically yelling i saw Applejack coming over with Rara she had her arm over her shoulder since when does Applejack hold people like that? She never held me like that well...only once and that was at the movies Just keep your eyes open you never know what might happen yea you are right i waved at them and Jackie waved smiling she left Rara with me pinkie fluttershy and twilight and went to talk with rainbow i looked over at Rara and saw an Hickey i was furious "like the Hickey Jackie left?" She said smirking i growled and looked away Applejack and rainbow came back but rainbow was rather confused "well see ya around dash" Applejack said walking away with Rara next to her i lookwd back at Rainbow dash "darling are you fine?" i asked "if you mean confused by fine then yes...what color are AJ's eyes?" she asekd "emerald green why?" i asked "welp or is me or her eyes are blue i see no green in her eyes" she said "b-blue? it must be you" fluttrshy said "flutters you may be  right...well i'm going to class shy do you want me to walk you to yours?" " rainbow said smiling fluttershy just nodded and folowed twilight and pinkie left i skipped a couple of hours since i kept thinking about what rainbow said nightmare something isn't right how can someone with green eyes have their eyes turn into blue? simple too much drugs i think afrodisiac is the cause of it  what do you mean? rara is drugging applejack we need to do something before is too late for applejack and there is no turning back  how am i supposed to do that then? do what? freeing my jackie easy you find a way to keep rara away from applejack an i'll take care of the rest jsut you see and wait rara is playing with fire and you know what they say about it.

IT BURNS

(A\N welp it's here and i need to tell everyone who is reading my book my phone broke again..i broke my new phone in less than 9 months awesome right? no it isn't i am not happy about it...but i'm using my pc it sucks to read and write on it but i'll make it work for now ontil my phone gets back well see youy guys in the next chapter baiiiiiii!!!!!!)