Chapter 1

Sam and Donna were celebrating their wedding and the eruption of Aphrodite's fountain, which was exploding as their love for one another.

"You ready to go upstairs and get this marriage started?" Sam asked.

"Sam, we can't go upstairs when people are still down here. I haven't had sex since I don't know when, the windows are falling off, someone could hear us!" Donna replied.

"Now, I want to go up stairs even more."

Sam pulled Donna in another searing and passionate kiss, Donna finally broke the kiss and said, "Oh screw it, I have been waiting for this moment for over 20 years, I don't want to wait anymore."

As she takes his hand and they start walking away from the reception, Sophie walks up.

"Ummm...Mom, Sam, I mean Dad, I hate to interrupt but Skye and I are going to pack and head out on the adventure of a lifetime." Sophie said.

"What? Tonight, you're leaving tonight?" Donna asked.

"Yeah, we don't want to waste another moment."

Sam placed a hand on Donna's shoulder and she took a deep breath.

"Honey, I love you, and I want whatever is best for you. Do you need some help packing?"

"I would love that."

"I guess we are going to have to wait a little longer," Sam says with a wink.

"Just don't go off and marry anyone while I'm gone."

Sam smiles and kisses her on the cheek and goes to talk with his fellow dads.

Once Sophie is all packed they go and meet everyone in the courtyard and head out to the dock to see Skye and Sophie off.

"Take care of my mom, she really loves you, I have NEVER seen her this happy."

"Sophie, I love your mom more than anything, and I have never been this happy, and not just because I finally married the one woman I have always loved, but I know have a daughter I have always wanted-and the mother is the love of my life."

"Okay, you two, does the mom get some time? Sophie, be happy and ALWAYS follow your heart. Remember, I love you so much!"

"I love you too mom, bye."

With that Sophie and Skye were off.

Donna immediately felt arms wrap around her as she watched her daughter sail off in the moonlight.

"You okay?"

"Mmmhmm...while I am sad to see her leave it is a new beginning for both of us. I finally have a life I have always wanted with you and a beautiful daughter who is following her heart. However..."

"Uh oh, we have only been married a couple hours and there is already a however?" Sam said with a laugh.

Donna turned around in his arms and with a raised eyebrow said, "We should probably talk about the logistics of this new life."

"Such as?"

"Such as, where are we going to live? I mean I have the hotel, but you have a job and sons in New York?"

"Hey, hey, calm down there Sheridan. I already thought about it. My sons are grown, well, in college, they can take care of themselves and I will always be there for them, but I decided if you took me up on my proposal I would live here with you and we could live out our dream of the villa."

"Wow! Ok, what about your job?"

"I can sell my New York property and you and I can work on making this the most romantic getaway in the whole world, which it always has been in my book."

"You don't think we'll kill each other?"

"Probably, but then we get to make up."

Donna leans her forehead against Sam's.

"Well, you have thought of everything, but just so we're clear I don't need anyone to bail me out of debt or take care of me."

"Don't I know it? Don't think of it as bailing you out, think of it as fulfilling our dreams and becoming partners in more than one way, you are still the boss around here."

"Well, hell, yeah!"

"Ok, now that we have all that ironed out. What do you say we go home?" Sam asked with a kiss.

Donna only answered by deepening the kiss.

By the time they FINALLY got up to Donna's room they were slowly losing control. Hands everywhere, Donna didn't have much work to do on Sam's shirt, as she took care of that at the party. Sam's hands were in her hair as she opened the door. Sam quickly pinned her up against the door and kissed his way down her neck.

"OH MY GOD," was Donna's reply.

Sam quickly discarded Donna of her dress and carried her to the bed. As he was kissing his way down her body she quickly got rid of his pants. It didn't take long until their passions exploded and their two souls became one.

Once their breathing finally evened Donna was the first one to speak.

"I have two things to say, I love you so much," she said with a kiss.

"I love you and adore you. What's the second?"

"I was SO wrong!"

Sam panicked, "Wrong about what?"

Donna laughed, "I told you and Tanya I didn't need anyone to take care of me and I was glad the sex part of my life was over. I was so wrong!"

Sam leaned down and kissed her, "I know you don't need anyone to monetarily take care of you, but I want to physically and emotionally take care of you. You raised Sophie and ran this villa all by yourself. You don't have to do that anymore, we are partners, in more way than one."

"Do you have any idea how much I have missed you?"

"Yeah, I have some idea." Sam said as Donna kissed him again and ...