Chapter 4

Emile's P.O.V:

*BANG BANG!* 

I woke up with a shock, who the heck would bang on my door at...12:34 PM...must have forgot to set my alarm.

I opened the door...and Masae was on the other side?

"Good Morning." I said as she rolled her eyes.

"You mean good AFTERNOON sleepyhead," She said though a smile returned to her face, "Anyway everyone is sitting at their seat waiting for you...wanna come with?" She asked.

"Sure...let me change first." I responded.

"Better hurry...the lunch today is spaghetti." She said closing the door.

Fueled by my love of spaghetti I rushed to change and opened the door.

"Ready," I said...but she busted into laughter, "What?" I asked as she kept laughing.

"Brush your hair." She said holding up a mirror.

One side was fine...but the other was somehow completely stood up. 

I ran back inside and brushed my hair quickly and thoroughly to make sure that it doesn't stand up again.

"Better?" I asked stepping out.

"...Close enough." She said.

We walked to the cafeteria to see everyone sitting there.

"Hey guys." I said placing my place with a whole pile of spaghetti.

"Jeez Emile...wanna eat the whole damn cafeteria?" Jon asked.

"Not all of it...just half of it." I said digging into my food.

While I was eating Jon was talking about something...though it was mainly at Tim so I didn't care to listen.

"Hey Emile," Tyler said sitting next to me, "So there is a preliminary Dance Club meeting, to get the song down pat." Tyler added...wait Tyler was serious?

"What time?" I asked might as well go through with it.

"1:00, or after lunch." Tyler said.

I nodded and went back to my food.

Soon lunch was over I headed over to the Gym like Tyler said.

"Oh Emile you're here." Tyler said.

"Yeah...I'm here." I said.

"So let's get down to business to defeat the huns...or dance, what song do you wanna do?" Tyler asked.

To be honest I have no idea, "What songs have you danced to?" I asked.

"Well some of them were original made by me, but the annual Video Game Talent show is coming up and we need something video game related." Tyler said.

"...How about a...what do you call it? A Mash Up?" I asked.

"Yeah a Mash Up is right, of what songs though?" Tyler asked, "Not saying it's a bad idea but they need to work together not be just a bunch of random songs that we dance to." Tyler added.

Without thinking I handed him a CD that was in my bag, "That's the Soundtrack for Xenoblade Chronicles X give it a listen and tell me which ones, if any, will be danceable." I said.

He was about halfway through, and looked like he was about to give up...until Uncontrollable started playing. 

Tyler was engrossed the whole way through...and once it ended he stopped the CD player all together.