Chapter 6:

"Hey Shane!" Ryland says, opening the door with a cheery smile on his face, immediately going in for a sweet peck on the peck and a hug to Shane.

As he pulls away he turns to us and smiles at us.

"Hi guys, it's nice to meet you, you're Richie right?" He asks, motioning towards Richie.

"Yeah, that's me, and this is my husband Robby and my daughter Rayne" he says, pointing to all of us with his gauntlet arm.

"Do you have stuff to bring in?" He asks, looking around for any bags.

"We have quite a few but their all in the car, I figured it'd be easier to see where to bring hem first" Richie explains, causing Ryland to nod and motion for all of us to come in, which we all do.

The second I enter I immediately spot garret, Andrew and Morgan seated on the sofa, causing me to whisk myself closer to my dad.

He gently rubs my arm with his ungloved hand, his gloves in the back seat of the car as he had to take them off to drive.

I see their eyes peering towards us and I look down at the floor awkwardly, I'm not good with people, or first impressions at that.

Robbys the best at it, he's quite outgoing, but Richie is a bit like me, he won't hide into himself like me, but he's still awkward.

"The room you guys are staying at is past the spiral staircase to the left" Ryland explains, and I see him gesture towards somewhere.

And just like that my dads pulling me along with him and we walk, and me, nor looking where I'm going, manage to be walking fine one minute and be sprawled out across the floor seconds later.

My foot a step causing me to fall over, and me, being the millennial I am, whilst lying flat, I reach straight into my pocket and reach for my phone, checking it for damage, and thankfully there's none.

"Oh shit, are you all right?" I hear a voice say which I recognise as garrets.

He's to my left and offers me a hand up, which I take, not wanting to be rude.

I flick my hair out of my eyes and nod.

"Yeah I'm just a clumsy fuck sometimes" I say, laughing a bit at the end, I see his face look shocked as he looks back to my dads, but doesn't see the same expression on their faces, so he just nods and smiles.

"Right so, we're going to grab all our stuff" Richie says, causing me to walk back over to them.

"Do you need any help?" Garret asks, causing Robby to shrug.

"It wouldn't hurt" he says, causing garret to tag along with us, as well as Shane and Ryland as we make our way to robbys van.

-

"Be careful with the big box in the back" Richie says, the box holding his hawk and moth wing.

"Ooh, what's in them?" Garret asks excitedly, probably desperately wanting to have a peek.

"My wings" Richie says, before taking my large suitcase and handing me the little box with other items from his outfit, he won't let me carry my suitcase!

He says it's too heavy.

I love my dads but sometimes they can be a bit overprotective for no reason, I mean, it's a suitcase.

"Your wings!" Shane exclaims, helping my taking the camera equipment bag "can we see them when you get all your stuff in" Shane asks, intrigued.

"You sure can! I just need to put the hawk ones together, they take up too much space so I have to screw then back on"

"Dad can I please just take the big bag" I say softly, motioning towards Richie.

He looks at me, before sighing.

"Fine, but get Robby to help you" he says, giving in to me half way.

"But it's not even that-" I get cut off by Robby.

"You gonna help or not!" He exclaims, holding the massive bag, he smiles at me, before playfully poking me as I join him.

-

Bit of a bad ending but ahh, I don't know, I've wanted to update this tort for ages, like I'll be sitting in the car and be thinking about Raynes little family lol.