Idiot as usual

"I think it's a chilling creature but it also sounds exciting." Father Brown said.

As Luna was finished with her presentation. I decided to get down to business.

"Luna I have a question, I'm really confused on why you didn't reacted so much on yesterday's incident?" I asked.

Maybe that was a bit to rude of a question to ask.

"I don't understand." Luna said looking away from me.

The father looked gave me that look and I knew that I should stay quiet. Probably until we were out of the house.

"Any ideas on who it could be?" Father Brown asked.

Luna shook her head. "I'm mostly up here, Daddy attends to his own work that I don't know about."

The father gave a nod, "perhaps we should look for clues."

"Most of his work is in the study downstairs," She replied.

Walking out of her room we began to follow. Down the stairs and into a room that was near the stairwell. A rather large desk say in the middle of the room, that had papers scattered all over it. The walls were a cream colour, with white skirting boards.

"I never go in here, Father would forbid it." Luna said.

Father Brown walked up to the desk whilst I decided to keep a look out.

"So who else is in the house?" I asked.

"Just Me and the servants now."

I nodded, "so what would happen now?"

"Probably stay with relatives that I haven't seen in a long time, most of them stopped coming here since..." Luna paused. "No it was nothing."

"Luna!" Called a voice.

It was the servant, as he came from the room with the sculptures in. There was the Inspector with his sergeant. Oh great what did he want.

"Have you made the wrong arrest yet?"
I asked the inspector.

He said nothing, surprised he hasn't seen Father Brown snooping through the study yet. Hopefully he had found any useful information that may be used to solve the case. Letters about death threats or anything else.

"Luna I'm arresting you on the suspicion of the murder of your father." Inspector Mallory said.

"No you can't!" She said.

"What?!" I asked as I had no idea of what was going on, to bust thinking of other things.

"Didn't have much of an reaction of the death." Goodfellow said.

The inspector took Luna out of the house to the car.

"That's stupid." I said.

"Not really if you think about." Goodfellow said. He walked out of the house.

Father Brown came out if the studying, stuffing something into his cassock pocket.

"He's just arrested Luna!" I explained.

"Why?"

"Said she felt no sadness."

"Right back to the presbytery I believe we've got to discuss this over a cup of tea." Father Brown said.