Chapter Two

"Anko-chan..." I whisper with fear clenching my throat. My whole body is shaking from coldness and fear. "A...Anko-chan...?" I whisper once again with low voice, fighting tears that are threatening to fall. I flinch as I hear sound behind me, barely daring to turn around, only to see no one. I gulp, letting tears stream down my face. I "A-Anko..." I whisper once again, wiping my tears away from my cheeks, trying to even my breathings.

"Anyone?" I whisper in a low voice, my whole body trembling. My voice is cracked, barely audible in the darkness, that is swallowing everything. I kneel down, leaning my back against tree, as I look around, not being able to tell things apart. "Please." I whisper in a murmuring tone. I let a tear slide down once again.

"Sakura."

I snap my eyes open, looking around the classroom startled. I sigh as I lean back, my eyes roaming around the room. I blink, before grabbing my lunch box and leave the classroom. My legs feel jelly and my had spins a little, but I ignore it, being already used to it as it happens every time, I have a nightmare.

Are you okay?

I have been better.

Sakura...

I am fine, Inner. One can get used to it after so long. And it is not like it is some traumatic event. I even talked to Inoichi-san about it. He warned me that I would revisit that episode in my dreams from time to time.

I sit on the bench underneath the Sakura tree, smiling at the environment around me. I am rather fond of cherry blossoms. Ibiki told me that it might be because I am named after them, while Anko told me that it is because of who I am.

"Sakura-Chan!" I look up as I notice him running towards me with his lunch box on his hands. His blonde hair is shining under the sun, his ocean blue eyes sparkling like usual, while he has large grin plastered on his face. He looks like idiot. "I missed you, dattebayo." I smile at the blonde as he sits next to me and starts munching on his food.

I think Minato-san packed his lunch today.

Inner remarks as my eyes land on ramen. Despite the fact, that Kushina-san adores ramen, she is trying to feed Naruto as healthy as possible. And ramen is on her no list.

"So, Sakura-chan!" Naruto starts talking with his mouth full. Ew. But I guess, I am already used to it. "As we are in the same team, we should know more about each other, ne?" He asks me happily, after swallowing his ramen down. I don't really understand how he can eat so much.

"Naruto, I know you ever since I would walk." I remark annoyed. Naruto chuckles sheepishly, rubbing his head.

"I know that, Sakura-chan!" Naruto says with large pout on his face. "But I was talking about Sasuke-teme. You practically don't know him at all." He shouts loudly, making me even more agitated than before.

"He does not interest me, Naruto." I click my tongue as I shake my head. "And he seems far too arrogant for my liking." I add without hesitation. "But as we are placed in the same team, I don't see why we should not try to get along." I add sighing. Naruto perks up, starting blabbering how teme isn't actually that bad. "Naruto." He turns to me. "We can do it later, now please eat."

***

The burning sensation runs through my body, engulfing me into painful blanket, covering me from outer world. Slowly it becomes harder and harder to breathe, to keep in touch with the life. I try to move, but stop as soon as the feeling of thousand needles penetrating me intensifies.

I quiver. Fear and pain making it harder for me not to lose sanity. I try to stay still, I try to ignore the suffocating pain.

"Anko..." I whisper her name in hope, despite knowing that she is not here. Even though, I know that she is too far away to come in time. Too far away to save me once again.