chapter 3

'Ding' your phones annoying ringtone echoed off the walls telling you that you had just received a text message. Your eyes lit up with excitement as you threw yourself across your bed to see who had dared to text you.

You quickly fumbled your fingers over the numbers that gave you the power to keep your phone locked and despretly waited to a text with hey this is Jonah.. Written across the blue message bubble.

Your eyes fell upon the text that awaited you when you opened your phone.  It wasn't Jonah at first it was just an unknown number attempting to reach you.

?: get is this y/n
Y/n: yes this is her,what's up?
?:good gald I got the right number, oh I forgot its Jonah by the way

This us Jonah by the way.. Was all you could think of at the moment. He actually texted me you thought as you quickly responded to his text.

Y/n:kind of figure I mean what other unknown number is eager to text me..😂
? Contact name was changed to Jonah💙

Jonah💙:haha true anyways...can I ask you something?

Your heartbeat increased and suddenly it felt like you were running out of breathe. What was it that he so badly wanted to ask me? Is he going to me out? No we just met that's dumb... Ugh y/n you didn't even return his text. You quickly shut up your thoughts and pulled the illuminating screen close to your face rapidly punching the keyboard trying to type your response.

Y/n: um yeah sure you can ask me anything..

Jonah💙: so you see I have this deal with our band manager...he wants me to stage a relationship with someone to gain better publicity. It's dumb I know but I promised him I would take this seriously but I just don't want to be with just any girl she has to mean something to me, right? You get what I'm trying to say?

Your quick pace heartbeat seemed to slow die away as you realized what he was asking. He had to pull this whole entire 'fake girlfriend' thing with someone and he wants me to help him find the girl that would suit him perfectly.

Y/n:I get what your trying to say...I mean this whole stage girlfriend thing for publicity is so dumb you don't deserve to be treated this way but I get it you made a promsie to your manager and it would be bad if you broke it, I'll help you find the girl who won't be just anybody to you.

Tears started to swell in your e/c eyes as you hit the blue button in the upright corner it only took 2 seconds before Jonah had replied.

Jonah💙: Y/n your not getting it you see the girl I want to be with...

Y/n: is she famous?

Jonah💙:she's famous in my eyes so yes, yes she is.

Y/n:oh, well what's she like?

Jonah💙:she's absoulty beautiful I don't care if I only just met her but she's amazing her eyes are everything they shine with a whole lot of hope for her life to come, her hair falls briefly upon her shoulder and falls like a waterfall over her chest and I swear she may not like me to say this but she's just perfect.

Y/n:she sounds perfect for you Jonah.

By now there was no use in holding your tears back. You fell back allowing your head to hit your pillow softly allowing each tear to run down your check and splash into your silk bedsheets. Ding your phone went of in the distance as you quickly wiped away the pools of tears that formed upon your checks staring at the screen right in front of you.

Jonah💙:oh yeah she's completely perfect for me because,she's you.

Me? Wait what?

Y/n: me?how?

Jonah💙:your literally like the coolest girl I've ever met and I feel like your the best girl for this job so y/n will you be my staged girlfriend, you don't have to answer now I'll give you some time..

Maybe that's all I was going to ever need was time to process what all this can put me through, all I need is time.