Part 2

I opened the door and invited them in. they wanted to do an interview.

News reporter: What did you feel when you opened up your locker?

Me: Well, I felt so shocked. My first instinct was to run and tell an adult so that's what i did. I was so disgusted and a little angry. Kyle was an innocent student, nobody really knew him, He didn't do anything.

I didn't tell them i thought it was Makenna.

Me: I was so disgusted that somebody would do that and put it in somebody's locker. What were they even trying to do? what was the purpose of that? And i was angry that the killer would kill an innocent person like Kyle.

The news team asked me a few more questions but you're probably not interested in hearing every last little detail.

A few days went on, I woke up, i watched the news, and they spoke about the school again. They had four witnesses.

Makenna Rose

Heather Harres

Justin Nickolas

Olivia Micheals

Those were the people I Knew probably did it. But i know Makenna played the lead role in kyles murder. Justin is her boyfriend, he's the only one who would touch the body, he probably put the head in my locker and cleaned up the evidence. Heather and Olivia probably snuck them in the school. Heres how i think it went down. Heather or Olivia asked Kyle to hang out at their club that they run in the basement of Olivia's place. They killed him right there and chopped off his head, Heather and Olivia probably snuck them in the school to put the head in my locker, then they went off to dispose of the rest of the body. How do i know this? because somebody else was there that night, it wasn't me, it wasn't Jaime, Not the police, not the news reporters, not Mrs. Henderburgh, no teachers, no other students, no janitors, nobody else but Kathy Chang. Poor Kathy was just there to collect everything out of her locker because she was moving, She was also there to leave little notes on people's lockers because she wanted everyone to remember her, sweet isn't it? Well it wasn't. Kathy Chang got bullied so she left notes on the bullies lockers, terrible notes. Notes so bad she glitched the cameras so the teachers couldn't check the cameras and see what she wrote. It worked out for Makenna, Justin, Olivia, and Heather. If the cameras had been turned on they would have gotten caught sooner. I know, You're probably thinking that Kathy played a part in it, But she didn't. I know because i was friends with her. While she was at the school she was doing a video chat with me and she recorded the entire thing while both of us were laughing because those bullies deserved those notes she left. Kathy heard a noise around the corner, she said she was going to investigate and she hung up. Poor kathy texted me the next day and said she ran home because she saw Justin and the rest of the gang carrying something in a bloody trash bag, she knew what it was but didn't tell anyone. I know i should have told the police but i had no evidence. 

Kathy says she got the security footage from the cameras the next day before she left, i told her over the phone that i wanted this thing solved, i wanted Justin, Olivia, Heather, and Makenna in jail! but she didn't easily give up the footage. Kathy didn't want them to know those notes were from her, That's why she didn't give up the footage easily. We had a little conversation over the phone a little later, i made an offer to her so i could get the footage. We agreed to meet up.

Me: Hey Kathy.

Kathy: Hey Delilah, Whats your offer?

Me: I am willing to give you 20 bucks for the footage.

Kathy: 20 bucks? you're gonna have to make a bigger offer than that.

Me: Over some stupid tape?

Kathy grabbed me and looked really closely.

Kathy: Delilah, listen to me. I wrote some horrible things no human wants to read. I'm not going to give this tape up easily. Here's my plan, you give me enough money to run away to Hawaii with. I already have some money saved i just need enough to last me a few months of rent for  a small apartment. Okay?

Me: I'll give you enough for a very small studio apartment. that should be like 500$ right?

Kathy: Right.

I hand her the money. I knew she was going to refuse the offer so i came prepared with lots of money. I've worked a few jobs so i could save up for a good college, but college isn't until two years so i have enough time to earn the money back. I hand Kathy the money then we shook hands.

Kathy: Pleasure doing business with you.

Me: Same to you.

We both walked in the opposite direction then she turned back and shouted at me.

Kathy: WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO TO HAWAII WITH ME?

I was surprised, I didn't know what to say. but before i could get a word out a black figure went behind Kathy like they were going to tackle her.

Me: KATHY WATCH OUT!

The mysterious person knocked her out with a hammer and then they charged at me. i dodged one time and the second time they charged at me they won. I was on the ground, it felt like my leg was broken, because it was. Then i heard a familiar voice talking to me.

???: Delilah?! Delilah?! are you okay? 

I was being lifted in the air. As soon as my eyes went into focus i recognized who it was. It was Adam Jonson. My first love. We started our relationship in 7th grade and it lasted until 9th grade. He helped me through the bullying. Our relationship ended when Adam had to move to texas. We decided we wouldn't work long distance so we broke up. This is the first time I've seen him since then.

The end of part 2.