Part 1

My name is Delilah Jones, my story started while i was at my locker. I put in my combination and Makenna Rose walked down the hallway with a huge smile on her face, she gave me a wink, i hate it when she winks. Makenna and I go way back. From kindergarten to sixth grade we've been friends, but our friendship ended on the summer before sixth grade started. I found out she had been doing drugs, stealing, drinking, robbing people, and probably other stuff i don't know about. She told me she had made new friends over the summer and they got her to start doing bad things. I tried to convince her to stop doing that bad stuff but she wouldn't listen. She said she would be better off without me, so we ended our friendship. A few weeks later those girls she made friends with told her to bully me, so she did, she did everything they told her to. We're in 11th grade now and she still does it.

     I open my locker and I see something staring right at me, it's not a person, well a LIVE person. I go into complete shock, i feel like i'm going to throw up. There's a decapitated head on the shelf in my locker! This is the worst thing she's ever done! I could hear Makenna laughing in the background. I run and find the nearest adult. Mrs. Henderburgh

Mrs. Henderburgh: Hey Delilah! whats with the shocked look on your face?

Me: T-T-THERES A DECAPITATED HEAD IN MY LOCKER!

Mrs. Henderburgh: Is this a prank? Let me see.

Mrs. Henderburgh and I walk down the hall to my locker, i still have a shocked look on my face. As soon as we reach my locker Mrs. Henderburgh gets a shocked look on her face, she sees it.

Mrs. Henderburgh: OH MY GOD WE NEED TO CALL THE POLICE!

A little later.

Everyone left school early so the police can search everything, and i mean EVERYTHING! i walked past the school on my way to the store to get some stress relief lotion some snacks and some school supplies because i already knew i had to replace everything in my locker, and as i passed by the school i looked through the windows and nothing was is the classrooms or hallways. I let out a sigh. I can't believe what happened today, It was even on the news, they said school will be off for a few weeks. They're looking for the rest of the body, cleaning, and looking for clues that will tell them who killed that person. They said the person killed was Kyle Mcfry. He transfered to carrieville high last year, nobody really knew him. Kyle wasn't popular, he wasn't sporty, he wasn't buff like the other boys in our school. He probably seemed like an easy target for Makenna. I know you're probably asking "But how do you know it's Makenna?" I know because thats something she would do, also that wink and that smile on her face. That's all i'm gonna say about how I know It's her, well at least for now. It HAS to be her. She NEVER smiles unless shes done something TERRIBLE, but nothing she's done was as terrible as this.

Just as i started walking back home i got a phone call from my current bestfriend, Jaime Anderson.

Jaime: Hey bestie!

Me: Hey bestie!

Jaime: Hows it going? 

Me: It's going good, i'm just a little shook.

Jaime: OMG i heard. Are you feeling okay? that must've been really....ugh, whats the word?

Me: nerve wrecking?

Jaime: Yes! that's the word i'm looking for.

Me: Well, it's a little stressing but I've seen worse.

Jaime: In real life?

Me: Well... no. so i guess it's not the same, I've only seen photos, Not real life.

Jaime: Do you need counseling?

Me: No No, trust me, I'm fine.

Jaime: You sure?

Me: Yeah.

We talked all the way until i got home. I was feeling a little stressed so i decided to set up a little spa for myself then i went to bed. When i woke up, i got breakfast. As i started eating i heard a knock at the door. It was the news team.