Part 4

I woke up the next morning in my bed, I was really confused. Was everything a dream? I felt like nothing was real. Then Adam walked into my room and i realized it wasn't a dream.

Adam: Good morning!

Me: Good morning!

Adam: I got the mail. a letter came from the school.

Adam handed me the letter and i opened it. the envelope had a bag in it. The school requires a hair sample, and a spit sample. The police found some long blonde hair and a cup with saliva on it, they need samples to compare with. My hair is brown so they KNOW it wasn't mine. Lastly they needed a signature. I did everything it told me to. I got up and walked to my desk and opened up a drawer, there was the security footage. I wrote a note saying what it was and how i got it, then i slid it to the envelope.

Adam: Whats that?

Me: Well, it's a long story.

Adam: I've heard the story about Kyle, and how his head was in you're locker.

Me: Okay good, I don't have to explain that part. So, Me and Kathy decided to meet up because she had the security footage that showed who was there the night before i saw Kyle's head in my locker. I gave her part of my college fund so she'd give me the footage. Kathy was there that night to write notes to her bullies and to clean out her locker because she's going away. She said she wrote such terrible stuff that she had to glitch the security cameras so they didn't know it was her. She went to collect the video footage the next day before she left to transfer to her new school. But when i told her I'm turning in the footage she decided to run away because of the horrible things she wrote to the bullies.

Adam: Who do you think the killer is?

Me: Actually it's killers, there's more than one. I know who they are. Olivia, Heather, Justin, and Makenna.

Adam: Makenna!? I didn't think she would do anything like this. I knew she was bad but i didn't think that bad.

Me: I know, shes done a lot of bad things but this is the most cruel thing she's ever done, she'll probably get life in prison and so will the rest of them.

Adam: I'll take this envelope to the post office, I'll be right back.

Adam left and after this past week i realized so much has been going on, I think this will be the end. No more bullying! Adam is back. Soon the school will open up again. Makenna and the others will be arrested and everything will be back to normal again! My life is back on track. Then I got a text message from Kathy.

Kathy: Hey Delilah, I'm just letting you know I've made it to Hawaii. I'm staying in a hotel until i get the keys for the apartment.

Me: Okay Ashley, I'm glad to hear you've made it.

Kathy sent me a photo, it was of the beautiful flowers in Hawaii.

Me: Those are so pretty! maybe someday i can come see you!

Kathy: That would be so cool! maybe someday.

Adam came back to the house

Me: hey, you wanna watch a movie?

Adam: Sure.

The next few days we waited for a response from the school, finally, on Friday we got a response. They thanked us for the Footage and they didn't really care about the things Kathy wrote, they didn't know where she was so they couldn't punish her anyways. They also sent us a check for $10,000 for a reward. We cheered and i texted Kathy and told her she could come back because she didn't get in as much trouble as she thought. I was so happy my life could be normal again.

Over the next few weeks my leg healed, school re-opened, Kathy came back and decided to come back to Carrieville High, Me and Adam were back together and Makenna and the rest of them got life in prison. I guess everything works out doesn't it? This is Delilah Jones, and that was my story.

End of story.