Part 3

The next thing i knew i was being put in a van. Adam caught the mysterious person and had him laying on the ground. Kathy woke up and got off the floor. She had a few scratches and a bruise on her head but she was still okay. Adam took the mask off the mysterious person and it turned out to be Justin. I felt inside of my pocket to make sure that the footage was still there, thank god it was. Justin was probably casually walking by and he saw us and he got suspicious so he charged at us because he heard our conversation and didn't want the footage to be turned in to the police. The ambulance and the police showed up. Justin got arrested and I went to the ambulance. Kathy rode in the ambulance with me and Adam followed us in his truck. I looked down and my leg was very bloody, But all that mattered was that i still had the footage.

Kathy: Are you okay?

Me: Well other than my leg i'm fine. Are you okay?

Kathy: I'm fine.

Me: Justin finally got what he deserved, now we just need to expose the others.

Kathy: yeah, so, you didn't answer me about running away to Hawaii with me. Do you want to?

Me: Kathy, I don't think that'll be a good idea. I'm going to college in two years and i already have my heart set on Harvard University. If i go with you i can't go to Harvard.

Kathy: I guess that makes sense. I'm leaving tomorrow morning, I'm not going to tell anyone else. I'll visit sometimes, when addressing me, call me Ashley so if anyone goes through you're phone they won't know it's me.

Me: Okay, I will.

A little while later.

We were at the hospital, i had a cast on my leg and i wasn't cleared to go home for two days. Later that night i said my goodbyes to Kathy, and i changed her contact in my phone to Ashley like she told me to so nobody could identify her if someone went through my phone. The next two days Adam and I talked a little bit.

Adam: how have you been Delilah? I haven't seen you in two years.

Me: I've been good, it feels like more than two years! I missed you. How have you been?

Adam: I've been fine. I missed you too.

Me: Will you be transferring back to Carrieville high?

Adam: Yes! I am!

Me: I'm so exited!

Adam and I hugged each other, we were both so happy.

Adam: So i was wondering...

Me: Yeah?

Adam: If you...

Me: Yeah?

Adam: Would like to get back together?

Me: Of course i would!

Adam: That's great!

Me: Yeah!

I yawned, I was getting tired, I told Adam i was going to sleep. We said goodnight and he left, But soon he returned with a bag. In the bag were clothes, his toothbrush, and his toothpaste. 

Adam: I'm sorry to wake you. I'll stay with you until you're ready to leave.

Me: Okay, I'm going back to sleep now.

Adam stayed with me the past 2 days. We talked, We watched movies, and We played games. Then when it was time to go home he stayed with me there too so he could make sure i was Okay.

Adam: If you and your parents don't mind, can i stay with you for a while? I want to make sure your Ok.

Me: Sure! My parents are on a business trip right now, they'll be gone a while.

Adam: Ok.

End of part 3.