9️⃣

In the middle of my nap, I feel someone's hands , which I assume belong to Zo, creep up my thigh. I kicked at them and turned over on my left side.

"Babe....Stop." 

I whined and tried to fall back to sleep. After a few minutes, I felt hands again. Now I'm getting frustrated.

"Lonzo, for real, Stop!"

I slapped his hands away again and turned on my back. A few minutes go by and guess what, I feel more hands.

"LONZO ANDERSON BALL! If you don't let me sleep you're not getting any-"

I sat up in an instant and came face to face with a Freddy Krueger mask.

I punched whoever this is in the ear and then the nose. I got off the bed and ran into Zo's bathroom. I slammed the door shut and locked it.

I slid down the door and brought my knees to my chest. I put my head between my knees and tried to calm my breathing as tears ran down my face.

I heard a knock on the door and the Lonzo's voice.

"Babe. Open the door."

"No! Go the fuck away."

"I'm sorry baby."

"No you're not. And I'm not answering the door."

"Baby.....please. I'm sorry. I didn't know that you'd react like that." He said softly.

"You're only sorry because I hit you!" I yelled back, trying to get myself together.

"Not necessarily. Come on. Open the door and let Daddy love on ya." Lonzo said, wiggling the door knob again.

I stood up and wiped the tears off of my face. I opened the door and pushed right past Lonzo.

"Don't fucking talk to me for the rest of the century." I said as I got back into his bed with him following me. He scooted closer and tried to cuddle with me.

"Don't you dare touch me, you punk ass bitch. I hate you." I said, moving away from him and grabbing his TV remote.

"I'm sorry baby girl. I thought it would be funny." He said. He snatched the remote out of my hands.

"Yeah... fuck you." I said snatching it back and going to Netflix. "Just so you know, you're not getting any head now." I said scrolling through Netflix before settling on NCIS.

"Okay...then you're not either." Lonzo said rolling his eyes.

"Okay..." I said. I wasn't even in the mood for head anymore anyway.

Once my heart rate returned to normal, I settled back down in bed and Zo took it upon himself to lay on my chest.

"Get your crusty ass off of me." I said trying to push him off of me.
"I'm sorry for scaring you baby. I didn't know that I'd really scare you that bad." Zo said and placed soft kisses on my chest.

I looked down at him and he was looking up at me with his beautiful eyes.

"Okay....but I still don't like you at this moment." I said pushing his head off of me.

"Oh, You love me" He said getting on top of me.

"But I don't like your ass worth a damn right now." I crossed my arms and  looked away from him.

"You want chick-fil-a?" He asked.

"Yes I do." I said with no hesitation. "Go get it and bring it back to me."