1️⃣0️⃣

"What the fuck did you do to your face?" Kyle screamed at me over our FaceTime call.

"I pierced my nose. You don't like it?" I asked.

"No, I don't. Take it out." He demanded.

"No! I like it!"

"Take the damn thing out of your face or the next time I see you, I'm ripping it out." He said.

"Kyle who are you yelling at, my nigga?"

"My dumbass sister went and got a damn earring in her face." Kyle said to the dude in the background.

"Aye bitch. You better watch who you callin' a dumb ass, before I show the whole world that picture."

His eyes went wide.

"Listen, Aaliyah, I will physically hurt you like I have never physically hurt you before.......if you show anybody that picture."

"Touch my face and see if I don't post it on Instagram and tag you and all your lil friends in it."

"Aaliyah, do you wanna die? Because that's how you die."

I rolled my eyes and abruptly ended the FaceTime call. Soon after, I got a text from an unknown number

Unknown:
we need to talk...

Aaliyah:
Who is this?

Unknown:
It's Denise....

I almost dropped my phone. Why is she texting me? I don't know but I'm about to find out.

Aaliyah:
What the fuck do you want?

Denise:
I need to talk to you face to face.
Will you meet me at Olive Garden
in 30 minutes?

Aaliyah:
No.

Denise:
Aaliyah please....
it's important.

Aaliyah:
Okay, Dennis. I'll be there 🙄

I get up out of bed and go get dressed. After I'm done getting dressed, I head downstairs and as I was about to walk out, my brother and his teammates walk in the house.

"Hi guys....bye guys."

"Where you going?" Kyle asks.

"Out...."

"Uh uh Miss Thang, out where?" Lonzo asked.

"I'm going out to lunch."

"With who?"

"Cruella Deville."

"Why are you going out to lunch with Denise?" Jordan asked.

"She just texted me and asked me to meet up because she wanted to talk to me. She says it's important." 

As soon as I said that, Lonzo turns white like he had just seen a ghost.