2️⃣5️⃣

Lonzo's POV

I don't know why I said what I did to her.... that's my baby and now she thinks I don't love her and that's FAR from the truth. Watching her cry in Josh's arms broke my heart but it broke my heart even more to know that it's my fault.

I watched as Aaliyah and Josh got on the bus. Everyone Got in the bus except Kyle and I was waiting to get cussed out or punched in the face....I deserve both.

When everybody was on the bus, Kyle started talking.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! Why would you say to her?!" Kyle basically screamed but in a whisper.

"Kyle I'm sorry...."

"You know how fragile she is. You know what she has to fight against every single day! You're a terrible person!" Kyle said then took a deep breath. "I should beat the fuck out of you right now....but I'm not gonna do that. I'm gonna let her decide if I should do it or not."

"How will you do that?"

"You fucking apologize to her, and I'm not talking about a weak ass "I'm sorry" really fucking apologize to her. If she accepts it, I'll let you live. If she doesn't.... then I'm going to kick your teeth in and break your fucking neck." He said then walked away to get on the bus. I waited for a minute and then got in the bus.

Everyone glared at me when I got on, even Luke. I looked back at where Aaliyah was, she was sitting on the inside beside Josh she had her head on his chest and he was rubbing her back. The only seat open was beside Julius so I sat there. He just looked at me then put his headphones on and turned away from me.

I heard my baby girl crying so I looked back at her.

"Liyah, he didn't mean it..."

"Yes He did.....he hates me." She cried.

My heart broke. I fucked us up and now there was nothing I can do to fix it.

"I wish Kyle would've just let me go." I heard her say. That pissed me off too because I done told her about saying that shit.

"I wish he would have too..." That came out of my mouth before I even realized it..... I hope nobody heard me say that.

God, I'm going to Hell.

When our bus got to the hotel, I was the first one off. I grabbed my stuff and went directly into the lobby. As soon as everybody was in, I watched as Aaliyah walked in behind everyone else, looking at the ground with her hands in her pockets.

I'm a terrible fucking person.... I did this. I know what she's struggling with and I did this shit to her...... I basically told her that I wished that she would've killed herself. I know she heard me say that and I am extremely lucky that Kyle did not, even though I deserve an ass whooping for that.

Everyone stood away from me and I can't say that I blame them. I'm a fucking ass hole.

I watched Aaliyah as she just kinda stood off to the side by herself just looking at her feet. She hasn't looked up since she got off the plane and it's my fault.... Everything is my fault.....

------------------------

😭😭😭 Why do I do this to my characters?!