K.O (title naming in process)

I am responsible for my family. I am responsible for the money I earn. I am responsible for the kids’ future. I am responsible for everything now. Even though it is hard, I need to be strong and never break down in front of the twins, I go to school to catch up a year worth of studying going to my part time jobs, feeding myself and the twins, paying bills, playing with the twins and doing our homework. And when I can't handle it I go to my 'place' a place where I like to cry, scream, shout, be myself, and relieve my stress by doing jujutsu. I want nobody to know where I live, nobody to know how I live my life, nobody to know where our mother and the twins father is, nobody to know the real me. I have one support which is Emily but somehow it feels that it is not enough, somehow my inside of me is telling me to go and find a guy, any guy who has a big heart who will care for us. Out of all the guys I have met, not one fits into that category except one which..*sigh*..I personally do not like but as long as the twins are happy I'm sure i can give in a little, can't I...?

 Thank You for those who bothered to read.                                                                                                             Carry on if you want to read more. Remember to Vote & Comment :)                                                               Also anyone want to leave any comments or messages of what I should name the title and if I do hopefully continue with the story, what about the cover?? Thanks again.