Characters

Characters 

Jaxson Family:

Arlene Jaxson; The eldest daughter in family, she has two half siblings who are Abi and Alex. Her father passed away when she was 9 years old. She met her step father when she was 11. Ever since then she noticed that her mother was acting strange and it was because she was being abused in secret, their marriage wasn't a love it more like 'business'. While she was acting strange, her step-father was too and with her own eyes she saw that he and this other women were having an affair. She told her mother but mother didn't believe her until she saw it with her own eyes after he has left the house full of debts that they need to pay within a certain amount of time. Her own mother started going crazy and eventually passed away. Now the age of 19 she has a lot of responsibilities to do such as repeating a whole year in school, working in two time jobs, paying bills, looking after the kids(the kids always ask where is mom and dad? she always response to them that they're always working) and then her stress-relieving time is to do jujutsu. One day she found abandoned one floored building and decided to make it her own, she sees that guy is trying to break into the place and does one of her jujutsu grappling and joint locks, she lets him go after he persuaded her of what he was doing and hoping she will never see him again. Little did she know that he was in the same school as her, just seeing how popular this guy was she knew that she and he will never acknowledge each other after that incident. Arlene noticed that how he keeps getting close to her and she keeps pushing him away so she decided not to go school for a day and take the twins and Emily out and goes to her ‘place’, as she spent almost a whole day she found out that he came back again and being surprised.  

Abigail Jaxson; is 3 years old and a trouble maker. Abi is younger than Alex by 2 minutes; she is the sweetest girl in school and at home. But when her older sister isn't looking well is a different story isn't. She knows that mom and dad are always working and she always asks Arlene do they “come home at night” her response is yes “they come and give you kisses when you’re sleeping”, she treats Arlene as both mom and dad. They visit Arlene’s 'happy time place' and see's Emily coming along, she sees Emily as her older sister or an aunt and sees two guys in her ‘place’. She gets curious and wants her and them to get close so they can be friends so her sister has more friends not one. 

Alex Jaxson; is 3 years old and a big trouble maker. Alex is older than Abi by 2 minutes, he is the naughtiest child in school but such an angel when his older sister is around then becomes a devil she isn't looking. He knows that his mom and dad aren’t there since they are working all the time so he sometimes treats Arlene as both. They visit Arlene 'happy time place' and sees a cool looking guy and he wants to get close to him so he and his big sister can get married and be happy. 

Other:

Shane Williams; is the son of a very famous and powerful business man. He is known as the cheekiest guy in school, causing a lot of trouble for the school and teachers, like to tease those who are weaker than him. Even he has secrets that nobody knows about except his best man Dylan, his father supposed to love his son and tries to spend as much time with him as possible but no. He hate his father the most after his mom got sent into jail for no reason, he got kicked out of his own house and living on his own. He is known to be the 'roughest and toughest' guy there is in the neighbourhood, since he likes to get into fights and box. After moving out in the neighbourhood he brought his best man with him for support. One day just walking causally on his own 'exploring' the area until he finds a suspicious place deciding to go in he got stopped by someone almost strangling him, he sees that it's a girl he was mind blown of how a small girl can be so strong, he wanted to find that girl and want her to teach him also getting to know her. Little did he know that girl was in the same school as him as he wanted to get closer to her she kept pushing him away, getting frustrated he decided to go to the same place again and this time he was surprised of what he had saw.

Dylan; Shane’s best man has been with him for more than decade. Playing pranks on each other and other and people in the neighbourhood, causing trouble for the teacher like what other boys do when they are young. He knew that Shane was going through so much trouble when his mom was sent to jail even though she was innocent; Dylan was never too fond of his father. Dylan was there for him all the time and now moving back to his old neighbourhood, he sees Emily changed from a cute kid into an amazing woman. He knows he has a girlfriend but looking at Emily makes his heart go faster. He knew that they were good friends when they were kids so confessing to her will be hard, what if she rejects him and only look at him as just a friend. When Shane was 'attacked' by a girl, he knew which girl it was, Arlene. And decided to go with him to the 'place' he was battled, shocked as he opened the door to see her and someone else in that place. 

Emily; Arlene’s school and work friend, she and Arlene has been close for four years. She has crush on Dylan ever since she was young and was devastated when he left. She knows that Dylan already has a girlfriend and he will only look at her like a friend. She knows Arleen's problems as she found out by accident, Arlene kept pushing her away but eventually she gave in and ever since then they have been close. She helps Arlene to get money and pay her bills also sometimes looks after the kids while she is away from home to her 'place'. Emily has never been to her 'place' and hoping she would one day, then that day came and was amazed on how much effort she has put in. she shocked to see the new guy and her child-hood crush there standing in the doorway surprised.