Chapter II

Arlene

Shoot! Almost overslept the time I'm supposed to be waking up just by sleeping on the sofa yeastday night, I guess I was really knocked out after all *scratching my head*I gasped when I looked at the time on the wall oh shoot! Shoot! Shoot! Getting late for the twins schedule! Quickly getting changed into a big tee and washing up then it was time to iron their clothes, put their books and homework in, and packing their lunch and refilling their bottles with juice.

By the time I have finished it was already time to wake up the twins it took me fifteen minutes to wake them up I guess they were KO-ed too. As the kids got dressed themselves I made breakfast consisting; bread with PB&J, milk and cookies. I had it with them normally I would of ate before but since I woke up quite late, having it with them felt fuzzy inside. 

Walking with them to school, I see their teacher. They become excited and run up to her and giving her a hug. It made me smile ear to ear, now where’s the camera for this moment. Having that said, the teacher greeted me and so do I return.

"Morning" I say.

"Ah yes morning" 'Miss Clarkson' replies back.

"Are Alex and Abi behaving well in school?"

"Of course they are such angels, Abigail is so sweet and Alex is well good most of the times..."

"I hear a but coming..."

"...But he is a real handful" she chuckles.

"As expected, don't worry he is like that at home too. Well parent consultation is going to come up soon I'll be looking forward for their results"

"Of course, Alex! Abi! Your sister is going, want to say goodbye?" 

The twins were so engrossed with the new toys they had they didn’t even hear the teacher calling their names. Another teacher came and nudged them slightly and pointing our way, Alex and Abi simply just looked at me before getting fascinated by the toys around them. Wow how nice (!) saying goodbye bitterly I took my leave and ran it to school.

Made it, phew, just in time for my beloved art class begins. And then second class begins which I like English except some...

"Hey beautiful," oh no here we go again, Max...

"I'm busy now; can I ignore you some other time?"

"Alright I apologize for yeast day could you ever forgive," batting his eyelashes I look at him with no expression. There and then I could throw up what I ate in the morning. "...Thi-"

I cut him off "you know I’ve come to realise that you’re not bad as people say, your much, much worse" I grit my teeth and he still has smirk on his face. *bell rings* 

He gritted his teeth "sure I'll admit it" and spoke “I'm a-"

"I know your lying, your lips are moving" "you should better get your hand fix before they cut off in... 36 hours"

 Oh snap "you little.... because of you, my hand is in this state because of you, you wi-" 

"Oh don't let your mind wander to what you want to say, it's far too small to be let out on its own"

"That is it!" "Watch what I'll do Jaxson, just you watch" 

"Hah funny that because when I look into your eyes, I can see straight through to the back your head" 

He growled and smacks his 'damaged' hand on the table and then wincing of the pain. Good for you Max good for you. With that I just left the classroom and cursing him for not hearing the bell and being late for my next class. Can't wait for him to see what he'll do next cos I'll be ready to his ass. As usual just spending my lunch on my own outside I see Emily smiling at me in return I smiled at her, she was wearing the same big tee as me but in another colour and design. In her hand I saw a bag she sat next to me and gave me a sandwich, snack bar and water. I look at her.