Chapter I

Arlene

Great. Such a lovely morning to be awaken by the birds chirping in the slightly blue coloured sky and a hint of sun peeping through the clouds (!) who am I kidding? Seriously... I wish my morning was like that but not sounding too...cheesy?  

Doing my usual routine; getting up at 5, eat a heavy breakfast and do what I need to do finishing around 6, doing the twins; Abi and Alex's uniform, packing their bags, putting their lunch, making sure they did their homework before putting it inside and finally waking them up. After getting them ready and dropping off to school it's about half 7.

Sigh 

Another day of seven crappy hours of our lives! (Sweet school) As usual getting inside the building before anyone else settles into the empty class. I chose… well actually I had to repeat this whole year again since I couldn’t attend the last couple of the 'mother incident' happened. In school like other school there is no difference in the groups that you are in such as Queen (B*tch & Boss) King (Bad Boy ooo) and everyone who follows after that (cannot be arsed to say all of them). However yes as I expected as I soon set foot into this school couple of year ago that I would be the loser and out caster of them all. Gee thanks, where's my certificate for that. 

But to be honest life in school ain’t that bad when everyone ignores you which is actually alright. Don’t want anyone to give attention towards me so it’s a win win. I just need to get this year over and done with and then I can focus on the twins and work. I sigh deeply and put my head against the table and sighing again closing my eyes. A sudden sound made me jerk up from the chair.

Oh...

"Good morning Miss Jaxson" Mr Mori asks me. Mr Mori is the safest teacher in our year; he's really lenient as long as you don't make him cross the line.

"Morning," I said.

"How are you today?"

"I’m good, sir"

"You know, if someone asks you, how are you, you should reply back with the same question" he raises one of his eyebrows.

Of course, how silly of me sir, I’m sorry well next time...

"How are you, sir?" emphasis on the last word.

He sighed "I’m good, you really need to start understanding me Arlene, I know it is hard and I’m trying to help you a-"

"i'll make a note of that, sir don't you worry" full of sarcasm, guess he notice. He knew the mother passed away and knew that I was taking care of my siblings and told me that if I needed time off you can take as much time I need, since I am up to date with my studying and my grades.

He sighed "don't you start that again.."

"Start what?" raising both my eyebrows

"How are th-" he got interrupted by the class getting in. he sighed (ewow lot of sighing from him today looks like someone didn’t have their morning coffee) "alright class settle in. Now!"

And class began soon it began lunch time my favourite time in school(!) ugh no, I hated the food there and the attention that people were giving me, seriously people can’t keep their eyes to themselves really want to pull their eye sockets out. That’s one of the reason of why I do jujitsu. The girls who were popular and had more money they gave me dirty looks as I walked out the area and those ugh what should I call these guys, jerk? No there’s only person i can name that person hmm~ anyways those 'guys' started to glare at me and had a nerve to talk to me too. Wow people ima girl who you should be involve or mess with only if you knew what I do and just if only they didn’t judge a book by its cover....