FIRST DAY

Today is your first day at Seoul Highschool. You felt so happy as its been a long time you want to school there. Your father gave you a chance to school there.

You walk along the school corridor tried to find the principle's room. Suddenly, you spotted a girl with ponytail reading a book. You quickly approach her. She noticed your presence and smile at you.

"Hi I'm Y/N. I'm new here. If you don't mind, can you tell me which way to the principle room" you asked her politely. She smile sweetly and introduce herself to you. "Hi its nice to meet you. I'm Sana and yes, I can help you. Follow me"said Sana in smile then you follow her lead.

Finally you stand in front of the principle room with Sana. Sana smile at you and say "so this is the room. I need to go now. I have class and I might be late. Bye. Hope to see you again in this school." You smile and bow to her politely.

"Thanks Sana. You are such a good person."you said in smile. You feel grateful meeting a nice girl like her on your first day. "No problem. Okey I have to go now. Annyeong"said Sana then left after you bid her. You open the door and saw seven guys stood in front of the principle.

The principle saw you and told you to sit in front of her. You feel uneasy about the seven guys and walk passed them. They are good looking person but your eyes met with the sixth guy eyes. He smile at you and you smile back awkwardly. You sit in front of the principle.

"So, I'm still hoping that the seven of you can be a good role model for every students in this school but when I got a report from the other students that you are involved into a fight with that weird boys." They fight? You grip your skirt as you feel afraid of them in sudden. Not afraid just uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry for what had happened. We promise it won't be happen anymore."said one of them. The principle sighed and say "okey I forgive you guys but don't ever do this again. I trust all of you so much and Namjoon, please take care of your members." Namjoon? "Sure sir. I will."said Namjoon who stood in the middle of them.

You sighed and look at the principle hoping that you can leave the room immediately. "Err sir. The girl looks like she isn't feel comfortable around us."said one of them. Bingo! Finally they notice you.

The principle look at you and say "oh yes. Miss Y/N. I'm sorry for ignoring you. Okey. I don't want to waste your time so Taehyung and Jimin. Follow the both of them because they are your classmate."

Oh my god. Two hot guys are your classmate and you smile at the principle. "Sure sir. " you said then stood up. You look at every of them and finally two guys step forward and bow to you. You bow back and they smile at you.

You smile back but you look at the left guy. He look at you and you smile back. You feel awkward and yes, a weird feeling came in you. He seems different from the others. Who is he?