LOCKER

You had been study there for almost one month already and yes, you got some friends at your new school. The most thing that is making you feel weird is when Taehyung become closer with you.

Sometimes you asked him why does he being too close with you. He only answer the same.

"Its because you are different from my fans"

Everytime he said that, his facial show you that he is serious and meant it. You are different from his fans but why would that make him near you and become closer with you.

You always got threat by his fans for being too close with him but you realise that, either they hate or love you, they still a human being. Not a monster nor alien to kill for hating you that much.

You walk toward your locker. On your way there, you noticed that many eyes were on you and of course its Taehyung's fans. The girls start gossiping and whispering something negative about you.

Like seriously? Is there anything else that they could whisper about other than you? You keep walking and ignore their gaze. You just pretending that they are not exist at all. Good choice for you, young lady.

Once you reach your locker, you stop and froze for a moment. There is a note on your locker. You thought it was from your haters but you were wrong. Its someone with the word V on it. Its from V. But who is V? Did you ever know who is V? Is it a guy or a girl?

Why would V stick a note on your locker? You take the note and read the note.

Hi Y/N,

   I'M V. THAT  IS NOT MY REAL NAME ACTUALLY BUT  WHATEVER. GO TO YOUR TABLE IN YOUR CLASS. THERE IS A LETTER ON IT. READ IT.

FROM V

You furrow your eyebrows in questionable. Letter? You start to think something and wonder why V wants you to read the letter on your table. Should you go and read it? Yes you should. You quickly rush toward your class.