HANDWRITING?

Its been two month you got letter from V. Everyday at school, the letter making you feel happy. You never get stress either got bother by the letter.

You always try to find who wis V actually in your class but you can't. During mathematic, you can't focus to find who he is but you actually always be with Taehyung until the lesson over.

Taehyung always look at you in weird because of you. You always ask him who is V but he keep smiling and sometimes he shook his head. So, today you decide to figure out who he really is.

You walk along the corridor alone and went to the restroom. Once you reach there, you saw a group of girls block your way. You look at each of them one by one. You smile at them and say "can I come in? I want to wash my face."

They roll their eyes in annoyed. You feel uneasy so you step back and say "err its okey. I can wash my face at somewhere else." You start to walk away but then you bump into someone which making you lift your head and saw a girl in front of you while her hand on her hips.

You smile and try to walk but she block your way. You start to feel scare. You really don't want this happen to you but it is now.

"so, you are the girl who always hangout with my Taehyung."said the girl who look at you in firm. Now, you realise that you always by Taehyung's side. You admit it and keep yourself innocent. She smirk and push you hard until you fall on the ground.

They laugh at you and one of them bend down. She brush your hair and say "such a loser. Girls. Kick her" she stood up and her squad came. They kick every inch of you. You feel terrified and want to scream for help but you can't.

But then, all of them stop as they saw someone behind them. The girl who is known as the leader came forward and clean up herself try to be a beautiful person. You wipe your lips as its bleeding.

You close your eyes and felt someone bend down in front of you. You lift your head up and saw Taehyung smiling at you. He extend his hand and you take it. You finally stand on your feet and saw Jimin and Sana talk with the girls.

Taehyung notice that you are bleeding so he quickly brought you to the school clinic. After you are done with your treatment, the both of you went to the class. You sit beside Taehyung as its Mathematic. Every student in your class have a partner to be with. Taehyung chose you for a reason.

You saw Taehyung write on a paper. His handwriting look familiar to you.

Finally, you notice it.

His handwriting. Look the same as

V's handwriting.