7

I comforted Nagisa every way I could think of for the rest of the night. In the morning, I had to leave. I couldn't bare the thought of my blueberry crying for me to stay again, so I left without a good bye.

Now, I was seconds away from assassinating Koro — or, depending on how it went, attempting to. I jumped on him from behind and acted like I was planning on shooting him in the head. Koro was fooled by me and turned his attention to taking the gun out of my hand while my other hand took the knife and stabbed him right in his heart. Right as I stabbed him, I was held back by Terasaka.

~Commercial break sponsored by a red-hot sadist~

Karma Cue

A basic description of Terasaka is a dead brain cell, he looks just like one! Now that I think about it, he sounds and acts like one too!

End of Karma Cue

Next thing I knew, Nakamura held a gun to my head and Okuda stepped in front of me with a bottle in her hands. "I knew you were up to something," Koro spit out, "That's why everyone is here."

He struggled to get up and walked over to me with a devilish smirk. "I live on, Akabane Karma." Next, he dropped to the floor, dead.

"Drink this, Koro's orders, Akabane Sir." Okuda demanded in her usual sweet tone. "You're supposed to sound threatening, Okuda! What the hell was that?" Sugino face palmed.

"I-I'm sorry-" she exclaimed and I cut her off. "What's in it?" She stopped in her tracks. "I can't tell you...But you will die when you drink it. It's the only option you have of a peaceful death. The other option is from mass torture."

Dying isn't so-

Flashback to that morning

I woke up and kissed my beautiful Lover's forehead. He was asleep and I needed to go, so I gently pecked his lips one last time. I then leaned down and whispered into his ear "I'll come back, I promise."

End of flashback

Fuck. I need to find a way back to Nagisa. Okuda wouldn't kill me though...She loves me — I can't live her back, but she's a good comrade and I know she wouldn't do it. This poison she's going on about in that bottle, it's a set up. I'll live if I take it! Thank God I worked with you, Manami Okuda.

"I'll take my death ain free, thanks," I winked at Okuda. She blushed lightly and sadly handed me the bottle. I drank it, I knew in my gut I'd see Nagisa again — or was that just pain?

GOD FUCKING- LORD- JESUS FUCK- AHHH! WHAT IS THIS MASS PAIN IN MY ORGANS?! DID I MISJUDGE OKUDA?

"FUCK! WHAT IS THIS?!" I exclaimed. "Your organs are melting away," Okuda said with little to no expression or emotion then cleaned her glasses and exited the room with the rest of my ex comrades.

"Na- Nagisa...Kun. Ngh. I'll see you again. I pro- ahh- promise." Soon enough I passed out from the pain.

Then somehow, I opened my eyes and I was in a hospital room lying in a bed dressed as a patient. "Where the fuck-" I began to sit up then shouted in agony. "You probably shouldn't move," a female voice said.

I turned my head in the direction of the door, where the voice came from. Standing in the doorway, there was a green haired girl smiling at me. "Doctor Kayano at your service~"

A/N you probably have a lot of questions, but that's what keeps the story interesting! Don't worry.. This'll all make sense soon.. You'll see *^*

Apologies, R-Reader~Saaaan, for the late upload. Gomenasaiiii and arigatou for reading!

Hope you enjoyed ( ^∇^)

Published june 23 - 1:00am