Texting and Facetime

Kenzie's P.O.V

I looked at my phone after crying for what feels like days but have only been a few hours..

John's name popped up on my screen. Shaking, I took the phone..

He wanted to FaceTime I accepted but covered my face.

"Mack!! I wanna see u!" John said through the phone.
" Nope I look like crap" I said truthfully with voice cracks in between.
" That's impossible. You look beautiful anyway and crying makes you look even better.." He said making me blush...
"John why me??" I asked crying I let it all out I couldn't take it any more. He sighed. "I don't know kenz..." You're gorgeous. I - You are an amazing girl so just ignore them." He made me smile. A real one.
"Why are you always nice to me? Like I wouldn't be surprised if you called me a slut.."
" Kenz shut up and listen to Me! You're no where near a slut you're an amazing girl you're beautiful especially without makeup!!! Now let me see your face!!" I finally gave up. I sighed " Fine" I flip the camera letting it face me. My bloodshot red eyes and my stained tears is all I see on the camera... looking at myself makes me feel disgusting.
" Kenz?" "Yeah.."
" Let Maddie in your room and let her take care of you.. since you want to be alone at least be alone with her.." "John.. maybe tomorrow tonight I want to stay alone and just try to feel better!" I reassured him.
" Promise?" He said making me chuckle.
"I promise"
" See you tomorrow MackZ"
He said making me groan.
" You know I hate that name I was 7 and dumb"
" Yeah well get used to it"
"Okay then Bye rat!"
He chuckled and said bye.
He ended the call. I look at my recent Instagram post. And seeing all this hate I ran to the bathroom. Contemplating should I cut or no! I wanted to feel it but I don't want to get hurt in the end.
I decided not to...

For the rest of the day I just stayed in bed watching 13 Reasons why it kinda explains my life right now.

I then just drifted off to sleep....