@Johnny

Caption: 3 months

Caption: 3 months.

Gosh these past few months have been the worst.

I woke up knowing I can't hear your angelic voice.
I woke up knowing I won't be able to see your beautiful brown eyes.
I woke up knowing that we haven't been on a date in a while.
What's worse is that our last date was when you had the accident. I cry every day and night knowing if you hadn't come to our date this wouldn't have had happened to you.
I know I've said it a thousand times but damn it I'm miserable. I need my sunshine during my dark days which now is everyday.
I need my melody which is your voice that keeps me going. Since all you do is encourage me.
I need not want but need my babygirl to be with me till we grow old. Cause I will marry you no questions asked.

I love you babygirl. Get well soon! ❤

Liked by: Laurenorlando88, Dalevorlando, Melissagision, and 9,468,543 others.

Comments have been disabled.

Johnny's P.O.V

I sighed as I walked around the hospital room. Just looking at it makes me sick. I haven't left the hospital in months. Yeah the first week I didn't even eat or change. My family forced me to. Lauren has been making me do things I don't want. They want me to leave the hospital and go home to sleep. I can't. I need to be here for her.

You know it's crazy. Mackenzie she's the most genuine person I know. She puts everyone before her.

Someone did a hit and run and it aggravates me. 

Yup... this accident was on purpose.