@Haydensummerall

10 years later

Liked by: Johnny, Kenzie, Laurenorlando88, and 9,553,422 others

Caption: I found my dream girl ❤

Comments:

Johnny:Yessir! Go uncle Hayden❤

Kenzie: We're so so happy for you Hayden ❤

Laurenorlando88: That's my brother!

Babyariel: Awwww! Hayden!

Carsonlueders: Let's goooooo

Brynnrumfallo: Ooh yay!! A new girl in our group!

Zachclayton: Guys we need to meet up!

Group chat

Johnny: Yo yo yo!!! Wassup guys!

Kenzie: John stop acting like a teenager you're literally 29.

Lauren: Damn. We got old.

Brynn: We really did. Hey, are you guys busy next month? Caleb is turning 7 and we're having a birthday party for him, I'd love to see you guys there!

Carson: Babe, Caleb already said he doesn't want a big party. We should just make it small.

Hayden: Can I bring Chelsea?

Brynn: Of course! I'd love to finally meet her.

William: Well, I see this as great way for all our kids to be better friends.

Hayden: Rude ass. I'm literally the only one here who doesn't have a kid. Thanks, man.

Kenzie: Damn, Hayden. Have you and Chelsea talked about having kids?

Hayden: We have, but I don't know. We're old like we're 27 and I just don't want to pressure her to have kids if it's going to cause her pain. You know? I'd love kids.

Johnny: Yessir. That's my man.

Kenzie: Johnny, I swear. Get your ass up.

Ariel: I've got to admit I miss you guys.

Brynn: Ahhhh Ariel! How is Lucy?!

Ariel: She's okay. Still upset with me that Zach and I divorced but whatever I guess.

Lauren: Damn, that's got to be hard on her.

Ariel: It is. I mean Zach and I haven't talked in a really long time. I let her go see him every once and a while but I usually stay in the car.

Johnny: Damn, well I wish you all the best, Ariel.

Ariel: Thanks, John.

Lauren: So Hayden! How did you and Chelsea meet?

Hayden: Our friends set us up. She's so great, guys, honestly. I'm thinking of proposing.

Kenzie: YESSSSS GO HAYDEN!!

Johnny: And you talk about me?!?!?! Excuse me. Look at you acting like your 17 year old self.

William: Listen, man. Even I KNOW you shouldn't have said that.

Carson: He's right. You're dead.

Hey, loves.  So I actually am dreading finishing this book. I think I'm gonna add a couple of chapters and a bonus scene of Johnny and Kenzie. I really do hope you like them and enjoy them. I hope you liked this book. I love you all, loves

Xoxo, Zoey ❤