United again

"Weren't you staying at your friend's? Have you finished your project? Why weren't you picking up my calls?" Hanna kept on questioning Alex.

"Shhhhh!" Alex continued. "I have to tell you something very important."

"But..." Hanna was still curious.

"I'll answer all your questions shortly." Alex promised.

Hanna noticed fear in Alex's eyes. She thought of seizing this opportunity to tell him everything. She stared at him and waited.

"Okay let me take a deep breathe." He continued.

"You were not willing to marry me because your dad was against my family. But you said you wanted so few weeks later. And when you came back to me you had green eyes and your behaviors were totally weird before and as well as after our marriage. I was also feeling strange sometimes..... Sometimes when I woke up, I was feeling like as if I've been sleeping since a very long time." Alex explained and looked Hanna in the eyes.

Hanna was shocked. She was shocked that even Alex had noticed all this. "Actually... I .... I had to... I had to tell you some.. Something on this....this matter...." Hanna stammered.

"Have you noticed this too?" Alex asked.

Hanna was scared to give him an answer. But she instantly remember the saying of Sara so she mustered enough courage to tell Alex everything. However before she could say anything, Alex started to talk.

"Okay wait. Listen to me. What I'm going to tell you here is a bit difficult to believe in. But I swear I'm telling you the truth!" Alex exclaimed.

"What do you mean? What happened?" Hanna went curious.

"Did I hurt you in the past?.... I mean after we got married.
Did I ever attack you or do anything evil or nor imaginable? Alex asked.

As soon as Alex asked her this question, all the very bad moments flashed in Hanna's head. She remembered when Alex attacked her and freaked her out. Her eyes watered, still staring at Alex.

Alex looked at her but couldn't say a word. He pulled Hanna towards him giving her a tight hug.

"I'm sorry. For everything. For every time I've hurt you. I am sorry...." Alex went on as he hugged her....

After Hanna had calmed herself down, Alex sat her down on the couch and got her some water.
They sat silent for a while and then Alex started:

"We have a very big issue. Our life's been very complicated."

"I know." Hanna nodded in a low voice. "Tell me everything."

Alex widened his eyes and told Hanna something big! Something that she never expected to be so worse.

Alex started:
"I got a project and I had to stay at my friend's. His name is Gerald and Gerald's family are deep believers. His father is a very renown monk. He has the solution to each and every problem. When I went there, they asked me why do I wear so much of geranium perfume. I replied with a 'I don't know'. Even Gerald told me that whenever I come to work, I smell geranium. Just then, Gerald's father held my hand tight and looked into my eyes fixedly. We stayed like that for quite a long time and when he left my hand, he told me something I could not believe in. He said that I am being possessed by a spirit. But.. When I've geranium perfume on me, the spirit cannot approach me."

Hanna suddenly stood up. She looked terrified.

"What happened?" Alex asked.

"You... You cha...changed. Your clothes.... You don't have the....the perfume on...on you...r r right now...." She stammered.

"Yes but listen to me. They gave me this thread. It acts like an amulet to shield me from that spirit." Alex explained as he raised his hand to show Hanna the thread attached on his wrist.
Hanna looked at it closely. It was a black thread. She was confused.

"What else did you find out?" She asked.

"That you were hypnotized. A small green dot was put on you to hypnotize you. Whoever did this has a great mind. We must find out quickly otherwise our lives will be fully destroyed. When the spirit possesses a human, he can kill anyone he wants to. We must get rid of it. When Gerald's father told me all these, I quickly rushed back home to talk to you." Alex explained.

"I've already killed a lot of people." Hanna sobbed.

"What?" Alex asked, shocked.

"I found this since very long. Doctor Mandy helped me to find this. I never believed in black magic. But it's true. It exists. Someone's been practicing black magic on us....... You're not ill Alex. I lied to you so that I can take you to Doctor Mandy and try to figure out what was happening... It's all complicated. I'm sorry..... Alex..... My mom, my dad, and.. Sara are dead.... And I killed them. Hanna said in a low voice.

"You didn't. I trust you. It's the spirit's doings. He killed them. Not you." Alex said as he wiped away Hanna's tears.

"I met Sara." Hanna said.

Alex looked at her fixedly.
Hanna then told him everything about the summon......

"Whoever did this, I will not spare him." Hanna was enraged. She was tired of all this.

"No. We will not spare him!" Alex exclaimed.

He took out another black thread and attached it on Hanna's wrist.
"Now that spirit cannot harm us in anyway. He will flee on seeing this protection." He stated and hugged Hanna.

The young couple were united again. And together, they will fight for their lives......