Michelle pays a visit

"Ah there you are sharlot I thought lost you" said Margaret while walking over to the table with a tray of mash potato that looked more like vomit.

"Hey Marg" I say

Margaret takes a seat just when Amy comes and takes a seat next to me she puts her hair all over my food.

"EWWWWW GET YOUR FREAKING HAIR OUT OF MY FOOD"i scream at her

"Oops sorry sharly"

"Um that's okay I'm not uh that hungry anyway"

I open my mouth to say something but close it again.

Edward walks over to us and sits down. "hey girls"

"Hey Eddy weres Jordan?"

"RIGHT HERE BABY!" he yells while walking toward us with his hands in the air. I roll my eyes. "Your so gay Jordan"

"I know right Evens"he gives Amy a little kiss on the forehead before sitting down.

Then right at that time Michelle walks over to us "hey riots what's up, I know what you did Evens, NOT COOL"

"what are you talking about Michelle" I asked confused

"You EVENS YOU DID IT YOU SPILT WATER ALL OVER MY BOOKS AND DESIGNER BAG"

"What are you talking about I didn't do anything" I say 'okay maybe I did but it was an accident

"YER shi didn't do anything like that!" Margaret snapped

"SHUT IT ....what's your name again ..oh YER MARGARET that's the most oldest name I can think of what year are you from the 1800s or what were you parents thinking!"

"You better watch out Evens and your little friends the. She gave Amy a glance and then quickly turned to face Edward "hi Eddy" she said making kissing noises. and with that she spun on heels and left. And for us well we were left shocked especially poor Edward.