Meet my family YAY! (Not!)

Okay so it not just my school that's weird it's my family as well.

So there's Elliot my youngest brother who is 11 then there's my eldest sister Emma who is 18 then Shane my other little brother age 14 then my littlest sister Mackenzie who is 9 then there's me of course young Beautiful and intelligent.not!

Okay there's mum she's well not like other mums she has big green eyes and has green hair that was originally blonde.My mum wears earphones everywhere even in the kitchen!. but my mum is very young and pretty and funny. Again my mum is not a good cook when ever she tries to make dinner or even just a piece of toast it gets burnt. Dad, my dad is a tall skinny and young with big blue eyes and black hair. He owns a business over in New Zealand.My dad flys to his work and stays there for two weeks before coming home for two weeks then flying of again and the routine starts again. Yup he's a busy man.

"Kenzi can you please help your sisters" mum says while tossing and turning her head to the music she was listening to through her earplugs.

"Sure mum"

"Mum can you take those earplugs out and help make dinner here please" Emma complains flicking her hair to and fro.

"Uh sure Hun"

"Oh and sharlot I'm going up to see aunty Haley tomorrow do you want to come with me?"

'Aunty Haley was my dads little sister who was 25 years old and married to a man called Jason Ellen. Uncle Jason is an actor/comedian, I had always thought the paparazzi would be following us everywhere but unfortunately no which is a shame because I wouldn't mind a photo or two..

"Yeah why are we going up there?"

"Um because Haley is due to have her baby and your uncle wants me up there"

" umm okay i'll come if its a chance to get out of school"

Mum rolled her eyes and said "hurry up and pack some clothes"